QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to an external retailer and a coupon code

Contributor
BTW, the tarasc.io site shows it's based out of Corona, California and provides a corresponding 951 area code phone number for contact. So far I feel pretty good about it. If anything funky starts popping up on my credit card, I'll let you ladies know!
Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the info y'all. but, I went to the website (before the link was poofed) and couldn't find retin-a. I searched retino-a, tretinoin, retin-a, renova.....

is it me, or do they not have it?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Contributor
@Teddie, sooo I just saw where my reply to you was deleted by webbie bc it contained the web address and promo code. If you type in tarasc.io where the actual website address appears (and not the search bar) ...the site should pop up. And the first thing you see on that site should be the promo code. I used my mastercard and the transaction went through smoothly. Hope this helps!! 🙂
Contributor
@MariotaMurielle, I didn't see any retinol products either ☹️ and like you, I searched a bunch of key words also.
Esteemed Contributor

@luvinlife wrote:
@MariotaMurielle, I didn't see any retinol products either ☹️ and like you, I searched a bunch of key words also.

@luvinlife, thanks anyway. it was worth a good try Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

If you go to the.com address and put tretinoin in the search bar, you'll get all the options.

Trusted Contributor

@luvinlife wrote:
@Teddie, sooo I just saw where my reply to you was deleted by webbie bc it contained the web address and promo code. If you type in tarasc.io where the actual website address appears (and not the search bar) ...the site should pop up. And the first thing you see on that site should be the promo code. I used my mastercard and the transaction went through smoothly. Hope this helps!! 🙂

That's okay @luvinlife. I got it. I think I'm quitting for the night and will look at it tomorrow. Way too frustrating. Going to relax and watch some tv. Thanks again!

Trusted Contributor

@luvinlife wrote:
@Teddie, I just ordered two careprosts from tarasc.io 😄 They had a 15% discount on their site plus free shipping ... So my total came out to $66, which is extremely cheap compared to the drugstore! Woohoo!! I was able to use my credit card...I actually used the one with the lowest credit limit JUST in case something goes wrong. Haha

I have used TaraSC for years but when I when in a few weeks ago, they too, are not accepting credit cards and wanted my bank info.  How did you get the credit info to work?  I refuse to give any vendor access to my bank!!

Contributor
@Phantom41, it seems there is some confusion between the sites tarasc and tarasc.io. If you go to the original tarasc site and look under careprost, there is verbiage in red that credit cards are accepted for this item on the tarasc.io site. That's where I ordered mine from ... With my credit card. It's a different site than tarasc but seems to still be affiliated with them. However, the tarasc.io site has very very very few products for sale. Luckily for me, careprost was the only thing I was interested in. 🙂 Hope that helps!!