Valued Contributor

I know that there have been posts about ADC, but find myself in a position of first time buying from them as my prescription of RetinA has gone to $100 at the pharmacy.  Can't afford that.  Do you find this pharmacy credible and their products what they say they are? I went on their site and was surprised that the shipping was only $15 and the RetinA around $4. Amazing!  Wow, what a huge markup for RetinA in the states. 

Respected Contributor

I get my Careprost from them, have for years with no problem.

Honored Contributor

I've been buying from them for quite some time. No problems at all. Just so you know, they do not take cc payments. I pay with e-checks. There is a slight wait time for your check to clear, maybe a day or so. They email you every update along the way until their final notice of shipping it out to you with a tracking number. Takes anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks for your product to arrive in your mailbox. @chihuahuamom

Honored Contributor

They gave me free shipping for my birthday so I loaded up my cart.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

They gave me free shipping for my birthday so I loaded up my cart.Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee

Is that their policy? If so, that's nice PR. 😊

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I buy some meds from them on a regular basis, and I have been very happy with the service. I would definitely give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee

Is that their policy? If so, that's nice PR. 😊

Yes, @Texasmouse. Every year so far. I think it's great PR, too.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I have been ordering from them for many years. I didn't get my order a few years ago (it got lost) and they sent a replacement out immediately. I am happy with their service.

Trusted Contributor

We have ordered my meds and hubbys meds for many years from ADC.  Never a problem.  

Contributor

I've ordered from ADC for years with no problem at all. But...recently I went to place an order and was informed their methods of payment had changed. They tried to make me believe that it was safer for their customers to pay by e-check. That is NOT true. E-check is one of the most dangerous ways you can pay. If a company doesn't take credit cards as payment, then I would suggest you not buy from them and I only ever used that method when paying for a service or product that I truly trust...like my local taxes or car insurance.  Most credit card companies will reimburse you if your account  gets compromised. Who do you think will reimburse you if you pay by e-check and especially if that e-check is going to a company outside of this country. I think ADC is a gamble right now and I'm so disappointed.

So, I don't give up easily and I found a company called Tictail & after researching them I ordered Retin-A (Renova)  at a reasonable price and it was the exact same generic brand manufactured by Janssen with is the trademark for Johnson & Johnson. I received my order quickly and I know it''s the real thing. As always, anyone who's considering ordering from a dealer you are  not familar with should always check out that company in all possible ways you can before you place an order and at least are comfortable with doing so. Hope this helps....and that QVC allows this to go thru as I am only trying to add to the dicussion in order to cast some light on the new ADC requirements.