Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist question

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I see what you mean. I just took a look at Tara and the way they have it listed there is strange and to me doesn't seem legal to have tret listed it as a retinol. I'm surprised they can get away with that tbh. They're not even the same thing!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Brisky,  thank you for the suggestion.  I found it!  Apparently there is a site that is named Alldayschemist which is where I was going.  I did find the right one and found what I was looking for.  

@Brisky wrote:
I also buy mine from AllDayChemist dot com. Great service. I started with 025 over 30 years ago. Obviously I am at the highest end now. Go low until your skin adjusts. Good luck and they are great if you have problems. They will even call you and they speak English
Respected Contributor

@Brisky I just ordered the 0.025 and the 0.050 and starting on the low first of course, only doing 2 night a week right now, will move up to 3 next week, so far no irritation at all but I have always used retinol like Paula's Choice, Consult and PTR so my skin is used to "similar", just taking it slow so I can work my way up, this isn't a race  Smiley Happy