Trusted Contributor

I've read where several of you order from this site.  I was wanting to purchase some Trentinoin but they list it as 0.0003 strength.  I am not familiar with this.  I'm really not very knowledgeable about any but was going to start with .05 or .025?  But these are not offered.  Can someone enlighten me about this please.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist question

@isaboo 

Search tretinoinI think you might have misspelled it.

Trusted Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I've read where several of you order from this site.  I was wanting to purchase some Trentinoin but they list it as 0.0003 strength.  I am not familiar with this.  I'm really not very knowledgeable about any but was going to start with .05 or .025?  But these are not offered.  Can someone enlighten me about this please.  Thank you!

Yes, I just checked (using Sillieme's spelling).  Those strengths are offered. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I have ordered both the .05 & .025 from this site...just go to Beauty/Skincare offered there and you will find it.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for responding but I am still not able to find it.  I went to skincare and in the list it offers Retin A.  When I go there tretinoin is offered but only in the strengths 0.0003?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

Thank you all for responding but I am still not able to find it.  I went to skincare and in the list it offers Retin A.  When I go there tretinoin is offered but only in the strengths 0.0003?

@isaboo 

I know it has been a few days since you posted your problem. Try typing Retin A in the search box and you should see several options there. Also make sure you are at the correct website for AllDayChemist dot com.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I buy mine from Tara Skincare.  It's still the prescription strength Retin A/Tretinoin but her tubes are labeled as Retinol.  You can try looking for Retinol and then read through everything to make sure you're getting what you want. You might also do a search for acne and see what options pop up, since Tretinoin is an acne treatment.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

I buy mine from Tara Skincare.  It's still the prescription strength Retin A/Tretinoin but her tubes are labeled as Retinol.  You can try looking for Retinol and then read through everything to make sure you're getting what you want. You might also do a search for acne and see what options pop up, since Tretinoin is an acne treatment.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Why would they label it 'retinol' if it's tretinoin?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@isaboo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Why would they label it 'retinol' if it's tretinoin?

@SilleeMee I misspoke.  The listing is for Retinol but then box/tube says RetinoA/Tretinoin.  Make no sense, but that's the way it is.  🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

I also buy mine from AllDayChemist dot com. Great service. I started with 025 over 30 years ago. Obviously I am at the highest end now. Go low until your skin adjusts. Good luck and they are great if you have problems. They will even call you and they speak English.