Trusted Contributor
On 2/13/2015 whitelinen said:
On 2/12/2015 magemay said:
On 2/12/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

If you want to buy Careprost or Retin-A tretinoin from a company in the US without a prescription and not deal with a company in India, I've bought products numerous times from Tara Skincare, tarasc.com. Shipping is free and the products are usually delivered in about 2 days.

How does Tara Skincare work?

I don't understand how they can sell a product that requires a Rx without submitting a legitimate Rx. How can that be legal?

Are the products you receive within date, or close to expiring? Are the batch codes and exp date on the crimp and box?

Sorry so many questions, UMDTerpFan, but I'm curious and don't understand how they can do that, legally.

TIA

Wondering the same. Anyone know??

Sorry I am so late getting back to this question. I checked both of the expiration dates for Careprost & Retin-A that I'd purchased from Tara Skin Care. I purchased the .025% Retin-A to use around my eyes (since I'd seen a Youtube video by Hot N Flashy where she said this % of Retin-A had really helped her eyes a lot-both lifting her lids and in the under eye area. She showed before & after pictures. I haven't been religious enough about it though.) I purchased this in late spring 2014. It was manufactured in 2013 with an expiration date of April 2015. I purchased Careprost in late summer 2014. It was manufactured in 2014 with an expiration date of 12/31/2015. So both products were well within the expiration dates IMHO. I hope that answers your questions. I learned about Tara Skin care via another poster here on BB and I plan to continue purchasing products from this company. Personally for me, it is not worth the hassle of getting a special one time purchase credit card to buy from a company in India, paying the shipping cost & sale price probably equates to the same price as buying from Tara Skin care plus I get my products in 2 days when I order from Tara Skin care. Hope this info helps.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor
On 2/15/2015 UMDTerpFan said:
On 2/13/2015 whitelinen said:
On 2/12/2015 magemay said:
On 2/12/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

If you want to buy Careprost or Retin-A tretinoin from a company in the US without a prescription and not deal with a company in India, I've bought products numerous times from Tara Skincare, tarasc.com. Shipping is free and the products are usually delivered in about 2 days.

How does Tara Skincare work?

I don't understand how they can sell a product that requires a Rx without submitting a legitimate Rx. How can that be legal?

Are the products you receive within date, or close to expiring? Are the batch codes and exp date on the crimp and box?

Sorry so many questions, UMDTerpFan, but I'm curious and don't understand how they can do that, legally.

TIA

Wondering the same. Anyone know??

Sorry I am so late getting back to this question. I checked both of the expiration dates for Careprost & Retin-A that I'd purchased from Tara Skin Care. I purchased the .025% Retin-A to use around my eyes (since I'd seen a Youtube video by Hot N Flashy where she said this % of Retin-A had really helped her eyes a lot-both lifting her lids and in the under eye area. She showed before & after pictures. I haven't been religious enough about it though.) I purchased this in late spring 2014. It was manufactured in 2013 with an expiration date of April 2015. I purchased Careprost in late summer 2014. It was manufactured in 2014 with an expiration date of 12/31/2015. So both products were well within the expiration dates IMHO. I hope that answers your questions. I learned about Tara Skin care via another poster here on BB and I plan to continue purchasing products from this company. Personally for me, it is not worth the hassle of getting a special one time purchase credit card to buy from a company in India, paying the shipping cost & sale price probably equates to the same price as buying from Tara Skin care plus I get my products in 2 days when I order from Tara Skin care. Hope this info helps.

That's ok, I'm sorry too, for getting back so late!

Good to know that the dates are good, their shipping is fast, and that you're happy with the products. The prices are good.

I don't understand how they can sell without a Rx?? Maybe at some point, I'll call and pick their brains. Curious as to how they can get away with it, legally.

Thanks for your response!

Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone for your feedback!!!!!! I ordered a ton of product for $130 and did mail out a money order. XXOXOXOXO