Regular Contributor

Has anyone ordered beauty products from All Day Chemist? How did you pay and what was your experience?

Respected Contributor
I have used them many times and always use a money order from the Post Office.
Regular Contributor
I have used them as well and used checks to pay.
Trusted Contributor

I just placed my first order last week and used a one-time credit card number from my credit card company. I know a lot of people order from them, but I was a little leery since it was my first time so I just used the one-time card number benefit that Citibank offers.

Honored Contributor

The products are legit. But people have reported unauthorized charges on their cards after making a purchase.

It happened to me too. I can't prove it was them because they are in India and the charges came from Eastern Europe. However, I used a virtual card number exclusively for my purchase with them and the unauthorized charge was made using that number. I shut down the number pretty quickly after purchase, but not fast enough to prevent that additional charge (apparently at a cash exchange or some such thing in Latvia!). I resolved the issue with my CC company, but it took quite a while and was a big pain in the you know what. So be careful about how you pay and protect yourself.

I haven't used them since and don't plan to. Not worth the bother.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

nvm

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

If you want to buy Careprost or Retin-A tretinoin from a company in the US without a prescription and not deal with a company in India, I've bought products numerous times from Tara Skincare, tarasc.com. Shipping is free and the products are usually delivered in about 2 days.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

Yes, I have been ordering about 5 years with my regular Visa without a problem. I check my statement monthly heck many stores get hacked now days. Delivery is about 1 week and with shipping at $25 I order about 4 at a time plus some other items. Tara is $38 per bottle vs. a little over $11.00 so I`ll pay their shipping. Tara should ship for free considering the bottle is only 3oz. Also last time I ordered I didn`t order to one with the brushes but they included them anyway. Check out their other items, my Dr. said this is fine.

Super Contributor
On 2/12/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

If you want to buy Careprost or Retin-A tretinoin from a company in the US without a prescription and not deal with a company in India, I've bought products numerous times from Tara Skincare, tarasc.com. Shipping is free and the products are usually delivered in about 2 days.

How does Tara Skincare work?

I don't understand how they can sell a product that requires a Rx without submitting a legitimate Rx. How can that be legal?

Are the products you receive within date, or close to expiring? Are the batch codes and exp date on the crimp and box?

Sorry so many questions, UMDTerpFan, but I'm curious and don't understand how they can do that, legally.

TIA

Super Contributor
On 2/12/2015 magemay said:
On 2/12/2015 UMDTerpFan said:

How does Tara Skincare work?

I don't understand how they can sell a product that requires a Rx without submitting a legitimate Rx. How can that be legal?

Are the products you receive within date, or close to expiring? Are the batch codes and exp date on the crimp and box?

Sorry so many questions, UMDTerpFan, but I'm curious and don't understand how they can do that, legally.

TIA

Wondering the same. Anyone know??