Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist - 30 Days to Receive Order

@Icegoddess wrote:

Well Bummer, I just tried to place an order and it was declined.  Now I'll have to call them tomorrow and maybe just have to mail the check.  

@Icegoddess 

That is a bummer. I've never had that happen to me after all the years I've been buying from them. What's the problem?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Well Bummer, I just tried to place an order and it was declined.  Now I'll have to call them tomorrow and maybe just have to mail the check.  

@Icegoddess 

That is a bummer. I've never had that happen to me after all the years I've been buying from them. What's the problem?

@SilleeMee something to do with my E-Check.  I got E-mails from both ADC and the check processing place.  Maybe I just got a number wrong.  i know the first time I tried to order my Credit Union wouldn't accept it, but my regular checking account did.  I'm still using the same account.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee Looks like 2nd time's the charm.  They sent me a link to re-enter my checking info.  This time, I had to wait 24 hours to find out anything, but this morning it indicated that it went through.  The funds still have to actually transfer, so it's considered Pending.  That tells me that the 1st time I probably typed in an incorrect number, so it was immediately declined.  

Honored Contributor

That's great! @Icegoddess 

Glad you got it to go through. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  and the other beauties on this thread, I placed my ADC order on May 9th and it was delivered today.  I had it sent to my sister's house because I wasn't sure if I would still be at our snow bird home.  It was a good plan because we have not headed north yet.......soon.  I hope everything is in the box that I ordered.  My sister said the box is small.  Woman EmbarassedWoman Mad  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Is it true that with this company, you can get prescription medications without having a prescription?

@Anonymous032819 Yes, they sell many medicines that you need a prescription for in the US and much cheaper too.   I think most posters here order Retin A and also Careprost, which grows your eyelashes.  I order Retin A  from them.  I just wish they took credit cards.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I never got any emails from them either until I found them in my spam folder.

Honored Contributor

The last time I ordered from ADC, a few months ago, I noticed they are listing short-dated (not expired) products for a lot cheaper than their longer dated stuff. You have to be quick to order and be there when they list them otherwise it sells out fast.

Honored Contributor

Got my notice that payment has been accepted, so waiting on the Shipped E-mail now.

Esteemed Contributor

I had mentioned on the other thread  that I'd report back on the time frame of an order my sister had placed...

Order placed on May 13th and she received it on June 9th. This seems fair, timewise, considering all that is going on with covid over there.