Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist - 30 Days to Receive Order

My order status has now changed to Shipped although I haven't yet received a shipping notice in my E-mail.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @Kachina624 I received my order yesterday (Jul 11), so almost a month from the day my order went through.  I also received a belt I ordered on ETSY that came from Portugal which I ordered just a couple of weeks ago.  I was surprised to get that so quickly.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SilleeMee @Kachina624 I received my order yesterday (Jul 11), so almost a month from the day my order went through.  I also received a belt I ordered on ETSY that came from Portugal which I ordered just a couple of weeks ago.  I was surprised to get that so quickly.  

@Icegoddess 

I'm glad you got your stuff. I think that's about how long my order from ADC took also. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee @Icegoddess Have you received any phone calls from ADC?  I've received 2 calls in the last 60 days asking me if I'm ready to order anything. Business must be slow.

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@SilleeMee @Icegoddess Have you received any phone calls from ADC?  I've received 2 calls in the last 60 days asking me if I'm ready to order anything. Business must be slow.

@decaf 

Maybe...? I really don't know b/c I never answer my phone if it's a number I don't recognize or if it doesn't display CID which many telemarketers don't do.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  I don't answer either.  They've left me voice messages when I don't answer.  I just thought it was very strange and couldn't help but wonder if they also called others.

Esteemed Contributor

@decaf  @MrsSB  @SilleeMee  I haven't received any calls from them either, however, I just got an order from them a few weeks ago.  I had to contact their CS with a question about the delivery and they couldn't have been nicer.

OT the label on my package said Germany.  I thought they were in India?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogsThanks for responding. My packages always came from India.  Maybe they're making some changes, they must be. Maybe due to the terrible Covid in India?  I hope not.

Honored Contributor

@decaf I haven't received any calls that I know of.  Like the others, I don't answer calls from unknown numbers and they haven't left any messages.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess  Thanks, it's just so strange to get sales calls and voice messages from them.  It even crossed my mind that they got hacked and the hackers were trying to get other personal information by calling.  Who knows?  It's just so weird.