Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist - 30 Days to Receive Order

@Icegoddess 

Careprost has always had the free shipping deal as long as I've been shopping there. The Careprost which has shorter outdates are sometimes sold as "ON SALE" items which are often sold out quickly. You just have to be there when those short-dated products get posted and keep looking for them in order to get them. They have never sent me an email notifying me of special sale pricing. The emails I get are usually ones about shipping discounts and general health concerns.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess  - I've never received emails from them.  The product eventually shows up.  I didn't know they sent emails.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I take that back about not getting emails about sales. They have sent me emails about sales but not about specific products, such as Careprost or any other drug. They just send me emails saying they are having a sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsSB wrote:

@Anonymous032819 

I don't know what their requirements are for all their other medications.  I only order Retin-A.  There is a form of questions to answer including physician's name and contact info.  But correct, I did not have an actual Rx to submit.

That seems shady to me, if you can get prescription medications without a prescription.

I could write my "Dr.'s" name on the form, when in reality, the "Doctor" is actually a totally bogus name. I could, theoretically, use my cell phone # as my "Doctor's" number, and get prescription medications.

Do they actually check to see if the Doctor's name and number submitted is legit?

If not, then it's way too easy to scam, and get your hand on narcotics.

I want a site that is regulated and has oversight.

sounds like ADC will give just anybody narcotics so long as they have a "Doctor's" name and number .

No thank you.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 I don't remember giving them my Doctor's name or contact info.  However, I also don't think they even sell narcotics.  I'm guessing most of what they sell may not even require a prescription there.  Not everything that requires a prescription here requires one in other countries.  Like, you can buy codeine products in Canada without a prescription. You do have to get it from the pharmacy section just like we do now for pseudoephedrine, but no questions asked. 

I have only bought generic Latisse from them, not tretinoin (Retin-A) so maybe that's why I haven't had to provide my doctor's name/contact info.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

ADC does not dispense narcotics or controlled substances. They don't carry those in their inventory. They have a limited selection of drugs and don't dispense everything.

Super Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

This discussion is not about controlled substances.  No one is trying to "scam" anyone and get narcotics from ADC.  They do not even list them on their site. 

The shady companies, IMO, are those in the U.S. selling Retin-A for what? $50, $100, more?  I don't even know anymore what they are charging these days. No thank you.  It's $7.00 at ADC.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Tara Skincare will take Zelle transfers and E-checks.  They wait 5 business days for the check to clear before shipping.  I placed an order during their Memorial Day sale so I expect it to ship this Monday.  I’ll let you know.  They used to take credit cards and PayPal but those options weren’t offered on this last sale.  

Update - 

My order of May 31st  shipped yesterday - a little later than I expected but not bad.  Far better than waiting 30 days. 👍

Honored Contributor

Well Bummer, I just tried to place an order and it was declined.  Now I'll have to call them tomorrow and maybe just have to mail the check.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Tara Skincare will take Zelle transfers and E-checks.  They wait 5 business days for the check to clear before shipping.  I placed an order during their Memorial Day sale so I expect it to ship this Monday.  I’ll let you know.  They used to take credit cards and PayPal but those options weren’t offered on this last sale.  

Update - 

My order of May 31st  shipped yesterday - a little later than I expected but not bad.  Far better than waiting 30 days. 👍

My order arrived today - a total of 2 weeks from order to delivery.