Super Contributor

All Day Chemist - 30 Days to Receive Order

A few weeks ago someone posted a question with a concern about getting their ADC order what with the rise in Covid cases in India and all.

I placed another order for Retin-A around that time and the website was stating 30 business days to process and ship and receive orders.  That's fine with me as long as that is disclosed and there are no surprise delays.

I placed my order on line and sent a physical check to the address stated which is a company in L.A., CA.  All was good and I received my order just a week or 10 days over the stated time frame. I didn't bother to call or e-mail them.  I just waited and I figure it is worth the wait.

Just wanted to report this here for anyone who might be wondering or concerned.  I tried to find the thread I referenced but in doing a search, it brought up several ancient threads going back years and years but nothing as recent as a month or two ago.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist - 30 Days to Receive Order

@MrsSB 

Don't they take credit cards?  Only checks?

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee they don't take credit cards.  Only E-Checks or Checks I think.

Honored Contributor

@MrsSB That was probably Silleemee.  Yeah, I plan on ordering when I start my last bottle of Careprost.  That way I should have my order before I finish that bottle.  

Super Contributor

@Foxxee , Icegoddess is correct.  Only check or e-check.  Maybe money order too?  They used to do credit cards and ran into some hacking problems way back 15 year ago or so.  

I like that the check goes to a payment processing company in the U.S. instead of to India where I imagine the wait for it to clear would take longer. 

Honored Contributor

@MrsSB   Congratulations, it's nice to know there's one patient person among us. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

LOL @Kachina624 .  Too funny but I guess patience is one of my virtues.  You get used to waiting and slow shipping times living in Hawaii I guess. 

Honored Contributor

@MrsSB I recently ordered a bedspread on Amazon. I knew it wasn't Prime and would take a little longer, but I didn't realize it was actually coming from China or I might not have ordered it.  It took about a month to get here; I got it yesterday.  Actually appears to be a good quality item.

Honored Contributor

@MrsSB   It's the new normal, but some have not *gotten it" yet. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Tara Skincare will take Zelle transfers and E-checks.  They wait 5 business days for the check to clear before shipping.  I placed an order during their Memorial Day sale so I expect it to ship this Monday.  I’ll let you know.  They used to take credit cards and PayPal but those options weren’t offered on this last sale.