Esteemed Contributor

Algenist firming and lifting neck cream

I tried this and am quite pleased, no more lines.  I use 2x a day and every week or two use the Dr Graf neck and throat peel.  I just started the Algenist and it must work fast cause my neck looks nice right now.  I had some mild rings but they are gone.  I think it's worth a try if you are looking for a product for your neck.

I looked carefully in bright light at my neck to make sure I really did see an improvement and it looks like I did.

Honored Contributor

Re: Algenist firming and lifting neck cream

@Snoopp. Besides the $98 price and mixed reviews, according to derms & plastic surgeons, there is not a cream that can firm or lift. You may be seeing extra moisture, but you can that w/ a moisturizer for far less than $98.

If firming lifting creams for necks/faces actually worked, we'd all jump on it, no matter what the price and plastic surgeons would have no practice. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus it could very well be the moisturizing that did it.  I can't deny the results though, so I'm pleased with the product so far.  I can always chose a drugstore brand replacement when I run out and see if the results can be maintained. 

Respected Contributor

@ Snoop I am glad you are seeing improvment but what I do is use a face serum & bring it down to my neck & decotage then using a moisturizer cream. Its far less expensive & will works well for me. Lots of ladies here really like Gold Bond neck firming moisturizer.           But if its what you like & want to spend the high cost & see some good results, Thats fine. I will say I have some expensive skin products that I swear by & will not replace. I have tried others that don't compare. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella I didn't know gold bond had a firming cream.  I'll test it out after I use up the current cream.  Thanks.  Hope these results stick.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp Your WelcomeSmiley Happy Actually, its called " Gold Bond Ultimate Neck & Chest Firming Cream".