Occasional Contributor

I have received the TSV and love it. My question is do you use the moisturizer under the eyes also?

Occasional Contributor

I have used the serum under the eyes but not the moisturizer. I didn't actually watch the presentation so I look forward to responses. Love the TSV as well, but may I ask you, did your serum come sealed? My moisturizer did, but not the serum, and the box flap appeared to have been opened, which normally I wouldnt care, but since the serum wasnt sealed, on top of the box looking wonky, I was just a bit curious how others received their items. Thanks!

Contributor
Mine arrived just as yours, msmotley, with the moisturizer sealed and the serum unsealed. All seems fine to me, as another shipment arrived recently of serum and firming/lifting cream, with the cream sealed and the serum unsealed. I love this line of products and really glad I took a chance on trying them.
Contributor
Please do not put the moisturizer around your eyes. Unless something says it is specifically for eyes, then it is too heavy. The serum can be used for around your eyes and also the eye renewal balm by algenist.
Occasional Contributor
On 6/9/2014 SeashellBabi said: Mine arrived just as yours, msmotley, with the moisturizer sealed and the serum unsealed. All seems fine to me, as another shipment arrived recently of serum and firming/lifting cream, with the cream sealed and the serum unsealed. I love this line of products and really glad I took a chance on trying them.

Thanks so much for letting me know, makes me feel more comfortable using/keeping it!

Regular Contributor

I did not order the TSV ,but, I did order the ten day challenge sample kit, the eye balm, serum, cleanser and face cream....I put away by nighttime routine, and switched to this and I can say I LOVE IT!!!!! It will be my new nighttime regime...I also tried the mask, like that too and I am now on wait list for the TSV set... As I like the pump style serum, and it seems to only be available in that set and the smaller sets..

E-Z pay day, I ordered the eye serum, as I like the balm, and the night time face cream...

Very Happy I tried the sample kit!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the help. I think I will just use the serum under my eyes. I did get a sample of the eye balm and really liked it and ordered it yesterday on the 5 easy pays. My serum did not come sealed either, just the moisturizer.