Honored Contributor

This morning while watching the Q, Mary Beth showcased an Algenist skin care set.  Contained their liquid collagen, moisturizer, and some packets of some sort.  Always wanted to try this line so decided to take the plunge.

Anyone else use Algenist?  Just curious as to thoughts.  Will still try it and let you know what I think after I've used it for a while.

Esteemed Contributor

IF you have a problem getting it out of the bottle-tube......send back immediately for a refund.  Liquid "C" is so thick it can't be delivered out side bottle  with what she's showing you.......and won't come out .....even upside down banging it on the palm of your hand.

After 30 days of trying..........threw it in the trash...bye $120

No clue if product works - couldn't use and Reviews confirm I wasn't the only person having this problem.......IF the Reviews are still listed.

Occasional Contributor

I've just started using the collagen product and I'm very happy so far with the results.

I have not had any problems with the bottle dispensing product.  It does have a plunger type mechanism, so if you aren't doing it correctly, I can see how it could be frustrating.

Please share your review.

Regular Contributor

I've been using the liquid collagen for awhile now and I notice a difference when I take a break from using it. 

I agree..the bottle can be a challenge. Right now I'm powering through a bottle that has a little bit left in it.  (Almost time to throw the towel in and break open the new one.) To dispense I pull the applicator up and pump the button a few times, then take my finger off when the applicator hits the liquid. Getting half the applicator full is a small victory.

My new bottle is a jumbo size one with a pump I bought from QVC over the summer. I have not opened yet.....let's hope it works.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your input.  Looking forward to trying it.

Honored Contributor

I bought the facial one and the lip one on ebay for great prices a while ago, not tried them yet, but will be trying the lip product very soon.