Super Contributor

Got an email from Algenist about this new product.  So I ordered it.  Their usual claims about "you'll see results in 10 days."  Got it two days ago and so far I like it.  No adverse reactions such as red, burning skin that I get from lots of products.  Used their Genius moisturizer on top and my skin looks really good, even under my eyes.  Going to give it the 10 days to see some real results.  But I think I'm going to keep this.

Anyone else try it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Algenist Liquid Collagen

Hope it works out for you, keep us updated, ok? I might order some.

Honored Contributor

@appm,   I did not see anything named Liquid Collagen under Algenist.  I wanted to read about it.  So what is it called?  Thanks.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@appm,   I did not see anything named Liquid Collagen under Algenist.  I wanted to read about it.  So what is it called?  Thanks.  Cat Happy

Q may not carry it yet.  It is on Algenist's website.  If you use their products at all, it is good to sign up with them.  They have sales all the time, plus when you purchase from them you accumulate points which turns into $ off orders.  Great way to go.

Super Contributor

@Katcat1

After you have a chance to read about it, from reading your posts, I know you have much knowledge about ingredients, would like to know what you think.

Honored Contributor

@appm.  Thanks for the compliemnt but I am not the savvy when it comes to chemical ingredients.  I do know a little about natural ingredients from using essential oils.  I will check out their website.  thank you.  

kindness is strength