Valued Contributor
Does anyone have info on what this will be and the price? For some reason I am not getting the purchase early emails. Thanks
Frequent Contributor

It's A267211 Algenist Super-Size Concentrated & Retinol Serum. The price listed today is $175.50 on 4 easy-pays. It's also on auto-delivery. It's on Algenist's facebook.

Valued Contributor

ilovenoodles, Thank you so much. I love and use both of these products. And while I don't need the serum for at least 6 months, it should keep. I'm going to go for auto delivery on this duo.

Are you using Algenist?

Frequent Contributor

I have tried these 2 products in the past. They didn't do anything for me. It claims to lift and firm but it didn't. I'm glad they work for you.

Honored Contributor

I love the Concentrated Serum, have not tried the Retinol product-thinking about purchasing!!!!!! Beautypedia does not rate Algenist products very highly, but I think we all have to try things for ourselves.....

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love the Concentrated Serum, have not tried the Retinol product-thinking about purchasing!!!!!! Beautypedia does not rate Algenist products very highly, but I think we all have to try things for ourselves.....

I really agree with you. Everyone has their own experience with products.  I'm always looking for better, even when I like what I'm using. Smiley Happy I continue to hunt for an organic line that delivers results as good as Algenist for me. So far...nada.

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love the concentrated serum too. I've used to since it came out. I've tired other serums along the way but Algenist is a staple.