Contributor

I'm tempted to try this mosturizer. At least its on easy pay. Anyone heard anything about it, good or bad?

Super Contributor
I think it is really new. Doubt anyone has used it long enough to get results.
Super Contributor
I was disappointed in the Algenist serum (story of my life), but I LOVED the eye cream! I don't know if that's indicative of how wonderful all their creams are or not. Have you used any of their other moisturizers?
Super Contributor
This is a very hydrating cream. It feels great. Got a sample
Super Contributor
I'm interested in it too. I've had good results from the serum. I'm almost through my second 2 oz serum.
Super Contributor
I'm interested in it too. I've had good results from the serum. I'm almost through my second 2 oz serum.
Trusted Contributor

I have not bought it since I have my own line and a a huge jar from another line yet to be used. however I personally like this line a whole lot!. I bought the lift moisturizer and it was wonderful. I could tell it was just made well and felt good on my skin made my skin look plump and was not greasy.

Used eye balm and serum was nice but had really only used the cream faithfully...then went back to my Elemis skincare as my main line.

Just b/c I enjoy trying new things I tried Algenist.

I think it is very promising! But for me, i like a line that has been around a little longer, tried and true. This has not. But even with that being said...I would switch if I was not happy any longer with Elemis!

PS: the new cream sounds great..maybe there are samples on ebay? or if you can, sample if possible at a Sephora. I must sample before buying anything like this...I sample just about everything 1st!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky