Regular Contributor

Today I was watching the presentation of Algenist Concentrated with Leah. It was a 4 oz. bottle for $130.  The vendor and Leah kept kept stressing how effective it was for DEEP WRINKLES.  They never once showed a before and after picture, but I kept listening because I do have deep wrinkles.  The "are they kidding me moment" was when they said let us go to the model Rachel.  Rachel was probably a late 20's early 30's model with not one stich of wrinkle on her face. Come on QVC you really expect me to consider buying this serum.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Algenist Concentrated Serum

@joann1218, Joann I am in my late 60. Am on my second bottle of Algenist serum. Really like. My wrinkles are mostly on forehead. Try product. If you do not like send it back. Personally, I LOVE Algenist

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All I see in the ingredient list is a bit of algae juice, a peptide and a few other things mixed in with a bunch of skin-softeners and emollients. Nothing in it stands out to me, other than it looks like it might be a good moisturizer. 

ETA - It also contains niacinamide and some skin lightening agents.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

All I see in the ingredient list is a bit of algae juice, a peptide and a few other things mixed in with a bunch of skin-softeners and emollients. Nothing in it stands out to me, other than it looks like it might be a good moisturizer. 

@SilleeMee   I prefer to use a Vit. C serum. It has many benefits and I already use a moisturizer. Thanks for researching. 

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@joann1218, Joann I am in my late 60. Am on my second bottle of Algenist serum. Really like. My wrinkles are mostly on forehead. Try product. If you do not like send it back. Personally, I LOVE Algenist

I use it as well and have had excellent results.

Honored Contributor

I, too love this serum, but I also use a Vitamin C serum as well. This serum doesn't replace my C Serum.

Valued Contributor

I love this brand. I love their foundation, their Liquid Collagen and their Concentrated Reconstructing Serum.

I am 70 with so many wrinkles and have tried everything QVC sells. I love their products and have had really the best results from this line. I love, love their foundation too!