Occasional Contributor

Algenist 4 pc collection..Can you please help?

Hi!  I ordered this collection and just received it today.  Does anyone know if the Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser has a weird, (almost gone bad) smell?  It is the 4 pc collection that was offered on the beauty with benefits day.  Do you think it sat to long?  I have no clue... Does anybody use this and have info?    Thankyou!!!  Gerri

Occasional Contributor

Re: Algenist 4 pc collection..Can you please help?

Just moving this up....Anybody use this product?  I would really appreciate the advice...

Gerri

Honored Contributor

I'm sure there's contact info on the Algenist website where a customer service agent can assist you.

Respected Contributor

@rockalittle wrote:

has a weird, (almost gone bad) smell? 

=======================

I've never used their products, but been thinking about it.  I understand they're excellent.

Regarding the "smell" ... keep in mind, it's sea algae, so maybe you're smelling a fishy odor.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@rockalittle wrote:

has a weird, (almost gone bad) smell? 

=======================

I've never used their products, but been thinking about it.  I understand they're excellent.

Regarding the "smell" ... keep in mind, it's sea algae, so maybe you're smelling a fishy odor.

UPDATE:

Went to Sephora and read the 1-star reviews.  Some didn't like the smell.  So, that's how it smells.  Check it out.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."