Trusted Contributor

Re: Alberti doing a beauty show?

I like Alberti, he's someone I would like to hang out with, never boring, so much personality.

Trusted Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

any thoughts?

You first.

@Etoile308 wrote:

Am I the only one seeing this as an attempted baiting thread?

No.

Honored Contributor

Alberti can do a show featuring anything - he is that good - I think!  He also uses beauty products so while I didn't see his show, I'm betting there were products in his show that he does use.

Alberti doing fahsion shows, beauty shows, jewelry although he hasn't done any, he would and is great in all of his shows.

Respected Contributor

I don't care to watch him present anything.

Honored Contributor

Alberti seems to be a versatile host that can host anything he is assigned to do. If I am inferring correctly, you are asking what we think because he is male? Wayne Goss has 3.95 million followers applying makeup to himself on YouTube. So why not Alberti? 

In fact when I first learned how to apply makeup legendary Way Bandy had eyeliner on himself demonstrating to me how to apply it. That was in the early 1970's.

So here we are fifty years later still questioning men and makeup?🥺

Super Contributor

I turned it off immediately. Men selling makeup...too much for me to swollow

Honored Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@Justholdingon  

Maybe you should have included in your original comment why you were asking instead of only commenting "any thoughts...". and thus avoided some of the few responses you received.  Actually most of the responses were kind.  Even  the "unkind" responses were not that bad.  One thing for sure, there are no surprise responses in the forum.

@Reilley @Justholdingon 

Please quit picking a part every word stated on this message board.  It is the likes of those who do that start the fights.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind that he is doing the Beauty Shows, but please show the colors....I could care less who hosts, but it is a pet peeve of mine to not swipe lip colors....

He never once swiped Laura Geller's 4 piece lip kit, so I ended up turning the channel...

Super Contributor

@Nonametoday   Respectively, What every word was I picking apart on this msg board?  I didn't say anything bad or hurtful toward to the OP or anyone else regarding this thread.  Nor was I making any accusations.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Men are working at Ulta, Sephora and department store makeup counters.  

There's a gentleman who works at my Ulta whose eye makeup is always on point.  I run errands on Saturday mornings with one of my girlfriends.  We usually make at stop at Ulta to see what Chase is wearing.