Contributor

Re: Alberti doing a beauty show?

I cannot like your comment enough @manny2 

Honored Contributor

I think this is just beyond words,putting on eye liner!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

It would never occurred to me to have any thoughts about it.  If he is a good host he should be good on any presentation.  

To me it isn't worth discussion or wondering about.

Contributor

Just saw Alberti putting on eyeliner. UGH !  Please QVC have a female in the future with Laura Geller will not watch future makeup shows with Alberti not my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor

no issues for me.

we have male associates in our makeup stores and in department stores that work in the beauty department......some of them wear makeup, some dont.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

just wanted other people's thoughts as I never saw any of the male hosts do a beauty show before. I don't get the beauty IQ channel, so I've never seen him there doing those shows, so please don't jump down my throat.

This is a typical day on the boards. Instead of giving an opinion on the question posed. The poster will get a good scolding for the post.

Ignore and just keep posting your thoughts. @Justholdingon 

Respected Contributor

Why Not ....I really like him ....

Honored Contributor

All hosts should be able to sell anything. They are salesmen. Or sales persons. It's their job.

Respected Contributor

Years ago I saw Dan selling panties. He commented that he never thought he would be selling women's panties, but he did it. Talented sales people can sell anything, anytime, anywhere.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

At least he isn't fibbing that everything is his favorite and he wears it all everyday with every brand!  All men on TV have some makeup on or they would be washed out.

Men are also more into skin care and I bet lots use their wives lotions.

Laura has the rare opportunity to talk and seems to be relaxed and enjoying herself.  I don't mind him when he hosts alone.