Super Contributor
I caught their show last night and thought they were just lovely together. Alberti was calm and respectful, and it felt as it Tova was very happy to be there with him. She is full of class and was so gracious with every caller. All together very enjoyable to watch.
Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is comfortable with whomever he is with and whatever he sells.....no matter what...I am sure that confidence makes his guests relaxed and enjoy being with him...Tova is a classy woman...always has been...they were a nice match this A.M.....

Honored Contributor

I think Tova would be good with almost any host. Her calming manner puts people at ease.

Honored Contributor

I was up and caught this show as well. Alberti and Tova were very pleasant together. He gave her the respect she deserved and she was very gracious with the callers.

Esteemed Contributor
I liked watching Alberti when the camera was off him while Tova was talking and he was just so attentive and respectful. Not to mention his tie matched Tova's dress. He always looks so well dressed and he is so energetic without forcing it....he seems to have a real zest for life.
Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2015 stray770 said: I liked watching Alberti when the camera was off him while Tova was talking and he was just so attentive and respectful. Not to mention his tie matched Tova's dress. He always looks so well dressed and he is so energetic without forcing it....he seems to have a real zest for life.

You nailed it. Alberti seemed genuinely interested in listening to Tova's stories. I noticed the tie, too. Nice touch.

Frequent Contributor

I enjoyed the show a lot , also. It was such a pleasant + calm show. Tova is a class act . I bought her Dry Oil .

Super Contributor
On 3/23/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 3/23/2015 stray770 said: I liked watching Alberti when the camera was off him while Tova was talking and he was just so attentive and respectful. Not to mention his tie matched Tova's dress. He always looks so well dressed and he is so energetic without forcing it....he seems to have a real zest for life.

You nailed it. Alberti seemed genuinely interested in listening to Tova's stories. I noticed the tie, too. Nice touch.

I noticed that too. I also thought he did a great job with the accessories clearance after. He is underutilized, IMO.
Esteemed Contributor
He really is fun to watch...I wish he would do Saturday Morning Q with David, that show needs new life and he would be fun with IM actually, more prime time would be nice...when I can't sleep, it is nice to tune in and see him on tho
Respected Contributor

Hello, nycgirl79. Smile

I loved watching Alberti and Tova, too. They hosted the show wonderfully together, in my opinion.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder