Super Contributor

Re: Alberti and Sandra! Count me in! FNB!

On 3/28/2015 Reever said: Wish Sandra would be given more air time. She has come into her own as one of the best female hosts on the Q. Alberti has a shy innocence about him. I heard him refer to his father as "daddy" on the air which I found very cute,g

ITA. Sandra is an underrated gem. Let the sun shine on her and give her more prime time. That is an adorable story about Alberti!

Super Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Hooty said:

They are both a "class act" and very professional!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

No carnival barkers with them, LOL!

yup. you nailed it! Smile

Trusted Contributor

Alberti could give lessons to any of the hosts. He gets information about the product out, doesn't need to yell, or talk ninety miles an hour. He's a class act.

Trusted Contributor

Sanda & Alberti are both fabulous individually and together. Perhaps its Sanda herself who is limiting how much time she spends on the air due to her young children at home.

Valued Contributor

Every time I see him, he's always in a suit. It's a good look and he wears it well.
Super Contributor

I agree they were great together - very well matched. Sandra is so genuine, and Alberti is too, and both seem more concerned with the product more than themselves. Hope to see them paired for more shows.

Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Amazinggrace2 said:
On 3/28/2015 Hooty said:

They are both a "class act" and very professional!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

No carnival barkers with them, LOL!

yup. you nailed it! Smile

Let me "third" that comment! I agree completely!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

I was noticing Alberti's skin....beautiful and glowing....maybe not the best words to use for a man but it was...I wonder what his regime is? Sandra also has gorgeous skin.