Occasional Contributor

Hi,Does anyone else fine Albany annoying?She is one of my least favorite hosts.Seems to be always on!{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

I like her. I enjoy watching her shows.

Honored Contributor
When Albany appears, my remote control jumps into my hand and I pick another channel.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I hadn't seen Albany in ages until last night. I like Albany.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany is such a beauty and has so much energy and knowledge and just is herself - that is so pleasant - not a reality show wanna be.

I really enjoy Albany's shows.

Valued Contributor

Not a fan.

Super Contributor

I have no particular problem with Albany, but I do get the impression that someone told her to play up her "Southern charm." She seems to say her weird expressions a lot more lately. She never used to be so over-the-top.

Honored Contributor

I don't dislike Albany. I can't watch her for very long thought because watching her is like watching the new reality show called "Southern Charm".

I think someone told her the way she talks down to the audience and what she calls Southern mannerisms is cute.

I think she's lovely and I would, personally, like her better if she didn't talk down to me, the audience and use so much of her Souhern charm.

Some people obviously like it. More power to them. They don't have to change the channel. I just get my information on line.

I've been told I have a Southern accent which is funny because I live in Northern Va. I can tell you I don't sound like Albany.

Super Contributor
I like her in small doses, however, I find that she adapts her on air personality to the vendor she is working with.
Esteemed Contributor
Not a fan either - and she says her weird expressions over and over and over... I just change the channel