Regular Contributor

Albany would you let Laura Geller talk??

I wish I could just watch Laura Geller who I adore without Albany...she is beyond annoying with her weird sayings and loudness. I think she has always tried to hard. I always avoid her shows but wanted to watch Laura so I had to put up with the nonsense. Does she bother you gals too?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Albany would you let Laura Geller talk??

I Agree just Awful & she told someone they were talking To Much & it sounded like

she was speaking to Laura Geller, who stopped talking & didn't know what to think.

She was telling the person in her Ear he was talking to much getting really angry.

Also said she didn't have time to PEE when at home.  I wanted to watch Laura Geller to see her colors & items.  The Host is Out of Control & that is QVC's Fault!

I turned it off.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Laura herself genuinely thanked Albany for her contribution to the presentations.  Laura obviously appreciated the intuitive, novel involvement in her venture.  I won't ever purchase Laura Geller Products until she abandons her narrowminded , exclusive view of what beauty is but I will always appreciate Albany's attempts to incude us!

I love Air Force Brats, mine and everyone else's .  Until you know the requirements don't judge the expression!  Carry On Albany!  Aim High!

Contributor

Speaking of out of control - how about Shawn?   I am so annoyed with her presentations  and normally don't give her the time of day but just saw this one and thought how rude she was.  Watch the video,......I think they all need to dial their presentations back and have respect for the presenters.  Also - stop with the "um" in the presentations.  It sounds so unprofessional .....

http://www.qvc.com/Ovation-Cell-Therapy-Treatment-with-Travel-Sham.product.A279925.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Regular Contributor

Lisa Robertson used to "um" me to DEATH!!!

Respected Contributor

For crying in a bucket, I wish these hosts would let the vendors get a word in once in a while.  I'd like to hear the expert talk about their products instead of the host.  Oh my stars and garters, why bother having a guest on at all if the host is going to talk over them the whole presentation.  It also doesn't help when the host has such an unpleasant voice.

Valued Contributor

Could you imagine Albany with Mally? I don't think I could watch that...

Honored Contributor

Laura Gellar doesn't seem to be a shy, retiring introvert, so why doesn't she say, "Whoa, stop please.  I'd like to say a thing or two."  No, these vendors let the rude hosts tromp all over them without a word.  I'd have more respect for them if they put a halt to it.  Never once on any channel have I heard a vendor object to being talked over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I used to watch QVC all the time.  I rarely, if ever, watch now.  Hyper hosts talking over guests, etc.   Just not worth watching for the angst it causes me.  Everyone today is in such a hurry and without manners - it just wears me out to watch these shows. I agree that the guests should say something about being allowed to speak.  If I were a guest such as Laura, I would discuss it beforehand with whomever.

Respected Contributor

I am not a great fan of Albany  but I have not seen this side of her, yes she does get wild and hyper but not letting a vendor talk I guess I have missed.

She has a gorgeous body for her age!

Don't worry, be Happy!