Valued Contributor

Albany's new hair do

[ Edited ]

I just caught Albany on the It cosmetics show and she has a new hair cut. it's shorter and looks fabulous. Earlier this morning Maria McCool was on with Leah and she said something about Albany's hair and now I know what she was talking about...She looks great! 

Esteemed Contributor

Now if she would just slow down......too much drama for me......imo......

Honored Contributor

She looks great!

Honored Contributor

Wow...is she something!  I don't recall seeing her before.  So this is Albany.  How does that song go?  "I'm so sexy and I know it". Well, if you got it, flaunt it, I guess.  Love her shoes and she wears them well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Love her new hair!  Not so sure about her shoes though!

Honored Contributor

Her hair looks ok in the 1st pic but a little wild in the one where she's holding the body butters. Before she cut her hair it looked like she stuck her finger in a light socket. I think she did the frizz out hair style every year so she would not have to deal with the humidity & what it does to your hair. Her hairstyle was permanent look from humid weather. 

Respected Contributor

Love her new 'do.  She's fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany's new hair do

[ Edited ]

Wow, she looks fantastic. She also looks fabulous in that dress. She clearly works out and I love the clothing she chooses to wear. Love the new haircut.

Albany always reminds me of when Jill St. John was in movies in the 60's or a young Julia Roberts.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks really good with the shorter hair cut.