Frequent Contributor

She is selling gold jewelry as a rep

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany Irving on Evine....

I enjoyed Albany when she was on the Q. I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@staceyluvsyou,

Albany was a fun host to watch! I'm glad she is on another shopping channel. For posting,

http://weneedfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Thank-You-Flowers-18.jpg

Valued Contributor

I hope her new position is a good fit for Evine. She was a bit much as a QVC host. Wish her well. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good for her!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Hmm, I thought she left QVC to take a position with Nick Chavez?  Well, good for her anyway.  I liked her as a host.

Esteemed Contributor

@LUVNLIFE wrote:

I hope her new position is a good fit for Evine. She was a bit much as a QVC host. Wish her well. 

I agree.....i watched her on Evine.....and she really changed her presentations...........what happened to that thick Southern Accent??

Esteemed Contributor

Well Stars and Garters, or whatever she used to say.  I liked her and thought she was fun.  Glad she found another gig.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I remember her leaving but wasn't cause she needed a break from the constant on air selling?  I am surprised to see her back doing it again....Lisa Mason is on now over at JTV....selling her line of jewelry.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

I remember her leaving but wasn't cause she needed a break from the constant on air selling?  I am surprised to see her back doing it again....Lisa Mason is on now over at JTV....selling her line of jewelry.

@tsavorite, Really???   I had not heard this, thanks for the tip, I'll try and catch her there!