Trusted Contributor

Re: Alana Stewart with Amy Morrison on HSN tonight!

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used the Prai neck cream. It was just okay....before it started to ball up on me then I stopped using it altogether.

@SilleeMee  I had that issue, as well. This was a few years ago that I tried it. I read reviews and that was a common complaint. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used the Prai neck cream. It was just okay....before it started to ball up on me then I stopped using it altogether.

@SilleeMee  I had that issue, as well. This was a few years ago that I tried it. I read reviews and that was a common complaint. 

Now I use Gold Bond Neck Cream and it's so much better...even the price is a whole lot better!Woman Happy @Teddie

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Now I use Gold Bond Neck Cream and it's so much better...even the price is a whole lot better!Woman Happy @Teddie

I’ve seen good reviews for that @SilleeMee.  So far I’ve just been using a serum but I’ll keep Gold Bond on my list! 

Valued Contributor

On the morning show she admited she was really 73.