Honored Contributor

QVC is going to have an airbrush system on this weekend. I was wondering what anyone who has tried one of these systems thinks of it. I always think I would have foundation in my eyes, my hair , my brows and lashes -- everywhere.

Respected Contributor

I have seen the infomercial on this TEMPTU product. The results look great, but the company has had lots of issues re: poor customer service, stylus clogging and breakdowns, the company charging your credit card ad infintum. That;s why i would not buy unless it was through QVC or HSN in case I didnt like it or something broke.

I'm interested to hear if anyone has used this system before. It's already in my cart.

Super Contributor

I have owned theair brush foundation from HSN.  Luminessethey call it.  It has worked out so well for me.

The only thing is that you must wash out the stylus after using to prevent a clog.  I do this every time and have not had a problem.

I purchase the foundations etc. from the luminesse.com website.

It is very easy to use and feels cool on your face-does not splash onto where you do not want it.  I highly recommend this type air brush system.

Respected Contributor

I agree on the Luminess. I've heard not so good things about Temptu. I did return my Luminess because quite frankly it was too much of a hassle dragging it out and cleaning it. I do have health issue though. It's just easier for me to slap on something out if a tube. I was going to keep it for special occasions but decided against it. Otherwise I would recommend Luminess. 

Honored Contributor

So no one found they were getting it in their hair or eyelashes or anything? I have white hair so if I get any MU on it , it really shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Air Brush foundation?

[ Edited ]

You can use an air brush foundation without an air brush system. If interested. look up Makeup artist secrets: how to look airbrushed without an airbrush by Kandee Johnson on YouTube