Esteemed Contributor

Age Perfect Cell Renewal Mask

L'oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask -- I like it a lot !!

I've used this mask several times over the last month.  I had a coupon (of course) and was actually looking for L'oreal's Rosy Tone Moisturizer, but I saw the mask and decided to try it instead. 

It's a jelly-like consistency - cool and gooey.  Apply it to your face and let set up for about 5 minutes.  When it gets tacky, rub with fingertips in circles.   It will feel slighty grainy and will ball up when you rub it.  I don't know if these balls are dead skin cells or the product itself.  Then rinse off well (I use it before I get into the shower).   My face will, yes, have a 'rosy tone' for a day or two.  Complexion is super soft and pores appear tighter.  

I have sensitive skin and this mask has never caused irritation on me.  My complexion doesn't feel dried out, but I have oily skin.  I use it 1X-2X a week.  It has a slight floral fragrance that disappears in a few seconds - but anti-fragrance ladies may not like it.  I do! 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Re: Age Perfect Cell Renewal Mask

I used the Rosy Tone moisturiser and didn't like it--I put it on and when I looked in the mirror all I could see was pink glitter all over my face--no wonder why they call is rosy tone--it's rosy alright but I don't want sparkles all over my face--Man Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Age Perfect Cell Renewal Mask

I've never used the moisturizer and I definitely do not like sparkles either.  Ick.  The mask is just that, a mask.   No sparkles.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt