Respected Contributor

Agave Oil. Loving it so far and smells divine! (mango coconut)

I got this on easy pay day. Smells exactly like mango coconut {#emotions_dlg.wub} (to my nose that is) but very light. Serum is thicker than a pure oil. Absorbs nicely into dry hair. Will try it on wet hair tomorrow when I shampoo again. I think it will end up a keeper.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am still loving the macadamia oil from sallys beauty supply{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Agave Oil. Loving it so far and smells divine! (mango coconut)

kcladyz, I was going to page you - to ask if you did get anything bamboo, and were you going to use it only on your hair?

But to also tell you that I've been using horsetail on my skin, but originally got it for my hair. Remember I mentioned that one also being high in silica? It's hard to say exactly what it's doing, but I can tell a difference because my skin is looking great! I think I'm definitely going to keep this in my simple arsenal of skin & hair things.

Can you also tell me what exactly is in the Agave oil treatment you are using, and where you get it?

TY! Smiley Happy

Oh! I guess you got it here! (duh!)

Respected Contributor

Re: Agave Oil. Loving it so far and smells divine! (mango coconut)

On 6/21/2014 Harpa said:

kcladyz, I was going to page you - to ask if you did get anything bamboo, and were you going to use it only on your hair?

But to also tell you that I've been using horsetail on my skin, but originally got it for my hair. Remember I mentioned that one also being high in silica? It's hard to say exactly what it's doing, but I can tell a difference because my skin is looking great! I think I'm definitely going to keep this in my simple arsenal of skin & hair things.

Can you also tell me what exactly is in the Agave oil treatment you are using, and where you get it?

TY! Smiley Happy

Oh! I guess you got it here! (duh!)

LOL. Yep I got it here. i got the 2 oz bottle. I have not used it on wet hair yet but it is thick and same consistency of the macadamia nut oil I got at sally beauty supply ( which I love) I think I saw Agave shampoo at sephora once. I have not tried anything bamboo yet. I use wen oils on my skin. In the winter I get scaly skin on my legs, I look like a crocodile and the wen oils take it away. I so not care for the wen oils in my hair. So far The macadamia nut is my favorite hair oils to date. The same people that make the macadamia oil also make a coconut i want to pick up sometime. I have not seen bamboo or horsetail anywhere yet.

Beautybrands starts the liter sale tomorrow I am going to go shampoo crazy