Honored Contributor

After dithering, I went for it -- Clinique Tiny Temptations Set

[ Edited ]

These are 20 mini chubby sticks -- 12 original and 8 Intense for $49.50. They are each .03 ounces. They do not swivel up. They are small but still enough for a while and great for throwing in your handbag.

The set they came out with a month or so ago was only six .03-ounce chubbies for $25, so this set is a much better deal.

The original chubbies are a tinted lip balm, but I find that with the exception of the very lightest, these are decently pigmented with decent longevity, especially for a balm. They have no discernible taste or flavor and seem to be fairly moisturizing, definitely not drying on my lips.

The Intense chubbies are more opaque and so more like a traditional lipstick. Very good longevity.

The color selection should please most people. There is a nice range from very light all the way up to bold and/or bright. I could wear all of them they them. Not at the same time, of course. Gorgeous shades.

3899081_fpx.tif.jpg

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: After dithering, I went for it -- Clinique Tiny Temptations Set

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 ackkkk now I want them😛. I'm thinking of getting the little set that has the primer in them too.  I think I have to just get my lips tattooed because nothing....nothing stays on my lips for more than 10 minutes.  I exaggerate when I say nothing, because I haven't tried every one out there.

The shades in this set scare me though because they look very brown.

ETA Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  You gals are killin me!! Lol 😂.  That is a really good deal. I have one of the chubby sticks and I do like them, but I've got to FOCU, FOCUS, FOCUS on getting gifts, but not for me.. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo, hi and a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Heart

I think here are really only two or maybe three that might lean brown. Any others that look like they might in the picture instead lean pink or mauve-toned or honey/peach, but that still might not be up your alley. I'm sort of surprised that there are so many bright shades.

They do have the set at ULTA (maybe Macy's too) to check out to see if they're too brown for you. If you did decide to go for it online, I'd buy where you can return it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Ahhhhh, it's so pretty. I just don't know...it doesn't feel like a very good value if that little tip is all you get of each shade.  But you're making me rethink!

Honored Contributor

Clinique's site is doing family and friends right now on their site. 25% off most things and free shipping. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?