Honored Contributor

Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle

I just received my purse spray of this fragrance and it is lovely. It sounded nice , but I've been burned before because fragrance is so individual and so expensive. The purse spray was about 30.00 and you get a decent amount. They describe the scent as honeysuckle and pink grapefruit with a bunch of others thrown in . However to me it is lemony and fresh and a touch sweet, and I like it.  

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just received my purse spray of this fragrance and it is lovely. It sounded nice , but I've been burned before because fragrance is so individual and so expensive. The purse spray was about 30.00 and you get a decent amount. They describe the scent as honeysuckle and pink grapefruit with a bunch of others thrown in . However to me it is lemony and fresh and a touch sweet, and I like it.  

It came as a gift with purchase from the Estée Lauder site a few months ago. It is very light, pretty and I agree fresh and sweet scent @QVCkitty1 . I rarely like any new fragrances but this is a keeper! 

Honored Contributor

Sounds like it would be a nice scent. I really love Honeysuckle.

I have a liquid hand soap I use in Honeysuckle scent.

DH smelled it the other day so wanted some in his bathroom.

I told him I bought the Honeysuckle & Rose Lilac for my bathroom. I didn't think he would want a floral scent. I bought Lavender Aloe for his bathroom. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  - Thanks for telling us about it.  I just ordered it.  Can't wait to get it.

I went to the Aerin site and it was 35.00 plus 10.00 for shipping so I went to Amazon instead.  32.00 free shipping.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@QVCkitty1  - Thanks for telling us about it.  I just ordered it.  Can't wait to get it.

I went to the Aerin site and it was 35.00 plus 10.00 for shipping so I went to Amazon instead.  32.00 free shipping.  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal , I got mine from Macys.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fragrance notes (from the net):

The sun-warmed Citrus scents featured in this fragrance include Grapefruit, Bergamot, and Mandarin, which evoke the azure blue waters of the Mediterranean. Honeysuckle in Bloom is reminiscent of a lush garden's REMOVAL OF LINK as well as the most beautiful beaches and coastal views in the world. 

♥Surface of the Sun♥