Honored Contributor

Re: Advice please: growing out natural nails

I've been using this always highly-rated & very reasonably-priced classic for decades:

Nutra Nail 5 to 7 Day Growth Aloe & Protein Formula

It's extremely effective for growth, but also for maintaining healthy nails.

You just apply & massage it in twice daily.

They're entire line of products - including a calcium growth formula - is fantastic, and under $10.00.

You can get this awesome product online at many places (including Amazon), as well as B&M stores such as Walgreens.

8-)

Honored Contributor

Well went to a place today my hairdresser recommended great experience! It was expensive but the girl removed VERY GENTLY not to damage my nail underneath (my gels were done 5-weeks ago). Since the were older they came off easily -- she gave me a great manicure and put a clear polish. But not used to it yet they have always been ""short"" but these are shorter! Thanks everyone as always??
Super Contributor

After reading all this, I've concluded I must have the best nails on planet earth. My "problem" is how fast they grow; I think I could get them an inch long in a very short time. I've tried pretty-ing them up with polish, etc. but since I like to garden and don't like to dig the dirt out from under them (even though I use gloves most of the time), I just keep them trimmed short. (I'm in my mid-60's, if that's a factor.)