Occasional Contributor

Advice please! Mia 2 or Smart Profile Clarisonic?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone!

I was considering ordering the Mia 2 TSV. I have been doing research on Clarisonics and I was debating between the Mia 2, Mia 3/Aria, or the Smart Profile. 

I would be be willing to get the Mia 2 for this price, but I really like all in one products. I'd rather have one larger device that can do everything I need instead of 4 cluttering my counter and cabinets. 

I am am aware the Smart Profile brushes cost $5 more per brush. The appeal for me is the ability to cleanse my body and feet. I don't think I would use it to cleanse my entire body with it, but just the rough areas like elbows and knees. 

Currently I use a salt scrub followed by coconut oil for my elbows and knees and that works fine for me. I don't see a need for a dedicated body Clarisonic brush. 

I wash my feet in the shower with Dr. Bronners peppermint soap with a 4 sided manual pedi brush and I follow up with the pumice stone portion. I'll use the scraper or file as needed. Once a week I'll use a sloughing lotion. Once a week or every other week depending on my schedule I'll soak my feet in Espon salt. I wish my feet were smoother. I know there's a Clarisonic pedicure unit and the Smart Profile is compatible with the brush heads and basically acts as the pedicure unit. 

I'm in my mid 20's and I've never owned a Clarisonic before, so I have no frame of reference for the claims that one Clarisonic cleanses 6x better vs 10x better. I have redness on my face, especially my nose and cheeks, along with blackheads that won't go away even if I use a facial scrub. 

Based on these facts, would you recommend I purchase the Mia 2 TSV and just buy a cheap foot brush/filer or do you think it's worth the splurge to get the Smart Profile?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Slicking my hair down with Brilliantine and gargling heavily with Lister...ine
Occasional Contributor

Re: Advice please! Mia 2 or Smart Profile Clarisonic?

Anyone? The TSV is ending soon. 

Slicking my hair down with Brilliantine and gargling heavily with Lister...ine