Honored Contributor

Re: Advice needed on Perricone products!

@1Professor - good to see you!

I don't use Perricone skin care, only the No Makeup compact/balm. But I appreciate your thread, good info/recommendations

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I'm confused, too!

I thought directions for the TSV were to apply the Neuropeptide Facial Cream first and then the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer over that am and pm. Dana said that's all you need. Do you still need an additional serum under those two things? I would love to try the TSV (ordered, then canceled). I am afraid that although it is a great bargain I don't know if I can afford to add a lot of additional products as much as I would love to. 

Respected Contributor

Nord has this set right now for 119 - 40 percent off.

Set includes:

- Full-size Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub-D/Neck Treatment (4 oz.)

- Travel-size Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub-D/Neck Treatment (2 oz.)

Respected Contributor

@bluecrab33 wrote:

I'm confused, too!

I thought directions for the TSV were to apply the Neuropeptide Facial Cream first and then the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer over that am and pm. Dana said that's all you need. Do you still need an additional serum under those two things? I would love to try the TSV (ordered, then canceled). I am afraid that although it is a great bargain I don't know if I can afford to add a lot of additional products as much as I would love to. 

@bluecrab33   There is no such thing as "all you need" for ANY skin care line, but the TSV neuropeptides are great basics.

Every skincare expert/blog discusses the value of a serum.

Serums are the lightest, so go on first.

They do a little more work for our skin.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much for the serum advice. I went ahead and did order the TSV and then I chose the Cold Plasma Plus as my serum for now. I watched Dana's video on this product. 

I don't know how to post this to appear within the post addressing my serum question and the response. But thank you!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, I am 79 yrs old, I was thinking of ordering the perricone tsv, the price is still good for today, do you think I am too old for it to do anything, lord knows, I have used everything else.......also for those interested, Amazon has .25 size cold plasma eye, and .50 cold plasma plus set of both for 42.50.......I consider them trial  size, but for someone never trying them it might be a good way of seeing if it works for them......I am also wondering if I should buy it.  All advice would be appreciated

Respected Contributor

Some additional products @ Costco dot com - some just added yesterday

Frequent Contributor

I was just going to say that about Costco!    Their prices are amazing!

Respected Contributor

@Hazelfaye   Hi ..  I'm sorry that I'm just seeing your question.  I'm not sure if you purchased the TSV or not.   You are never too old for good skin care,  but naturally, your expectations need to be realistic. 

I've also tried everything under the sun, but my skin was at its' best when I used Perricone products.  I was not going to purchase the TSV because I still have so much of other lines ....  but I did.  I can already see it going to work,  and it's only been a few days.   There are a few products from other lines that I will continue to use (PTR Retinol for one),  but my focus will be on the Perricone products for now. 

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have experience with Perricone   Growth Factor Firming & Lifting Eye Serum?  Its on GMA Deals today for $36.  Just wondering if this can be used all the way around the eyes??