Respected Contributor

Advice needed on Perricone products!

@CANDLEQUEEN @World Traveler @Chi-town girl @Wsmom @Tennessee Vol @smoky22 @lyn in MI @Shanus + all

Many years ago I used Perricone basic face products.

Don't recall why I switched, but was overwhelmed by so many new serums.

But I had great skin.

Ready to return to Perricone. Ordered TSV on auto.

Includes the two Perricone basics.

The TSV does not include a serum and I think that's important.

Tried to research which serum is best—overwhelmed.

I want to order a Perricone serum.

Seem to remember that Cold Plasma Plus was highly rated?

Any recommendations for a Perricone serum to use with the TSV basics would be SO appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Advice needed on Perricone products!

[ Edited ]

Hi, I've used Perricone since they debuted here, and have loved every item I've tried. 

The TSV is a great kit! I already have both products and still ordered on autodelivery.  their TSV's have a long AD program, and at good prices, but they're not around for that amount of time if one thinks they can buy those bundles again if not bought during the TSV.

any of the serums are fabulous, however, you need to choose what suits your concerns. Many of the serums contain some of the same ingredients with a tweak here and there to address varying concerns.

I have serums and moisturizers from each of the following lines-I don't use them at the same time, alternate am/pm and days of the week, and use certain ones every day, while others occassionaly.

every day-

Cold Plasma Plus line

most days-

Neuropeptide line-

Firming Moisturizer & Facial Cream Day ( the white tube in the TSV)

a few nights per week-

Night Cream

Essential FX line-

few times a week

3-4 times per week-

Vit C Ester Brightening and Daily Exfoliating Peel

you leave it on. I sleep with it, or use during the day.

I've even used it many night in a row without a problem, and I have sensitive skin.

It's something I added a few months ago and won't be without.

Perricone is  on Facebook, message them and give your concerns. I spoke with one of the head guys through message. He told me while the Face Finishing Moisturizer is very good, anyone with sun damaged, or over a certain age, should used Neuropeptide Firming products. I switched after that exchanged and saw even better results. 

Don't get me wrong. Face Finishing is still good if you want a moisturizer. Recently they launched

Cold Plasma + Hydration Moisturizer, so I don't use Face finishing. I had 2 new jars and gave them to my daughters. though, they've also fallen for Cold Plasma+ and Neuropeptide lines, and the Brightening Peel!

Smart girls!

Good luck

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

@1Professor  I hope you do not mind my opinion....I use Cold Plasma Plus+ advanced serum and I really like it. I am using it a couple of months. It has softened my laugh lines considerably. I never saw results so obvious before with anything I ever tried.

Respected Contributor

@skittles2 

How utterly useful, so grateful!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@1Professor  I hope you do not mind my opinion....I use Cold Plasma Plus+ advanced serum and I really like it. I am using it a couple of months. It has softened my laugh lines considerably. I never saw results so obvious before with anything I ever tried.

@Janey2 

Is it this one?

A511750

Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Advanced Serum Concentrate Duo

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 6.12.50 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  Yes. Qvc is offering 2 1 oz. jars for a good price but check out Perriconemddotcom. They are offering 30% off that product in different sizes. If you purchase it figure out who gives you a better deal.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@1Professor  Yes. Qvc is offering 2 1 oz. jars for a good price but check out Perriconemddotcom. They are offering 30% off that product in different sizes. If you purchase it figure out who gives you a better deal.

@Janey2 

Really appreciated what I read about this serum!

The reason the Q is a better deal for me is their Return Policy! God bless the Q's Return Policy, clothes, jewelry, shoes, + skin care!

Smiles!

Respected Contributor

@1Professor  Agree!

Respected Contributor

sunflowers.jpg

@Janey2

Just ordered!

Already smiling, feeling I'm doing the best I can for my skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Janey2 wrote:

@Janey2 

Really appreciated what I read about this serum!

The reason the Q is a better deal for me is their Return Policy! God bless the Q's Return Policy, clothes, jewelry, shoes, + skin care!

Smiles!

Once you determine what works for you from the line sign up for sales on the Perricone site.  I seem to always get emails from them about this sale or that sale with bundles.

I am currently not using Perricone but that Cold Plasma serum sounds interesting.