Respected Contributor

Advice: Which concealer gives you the best results?

I am looking for a good concealer - I am hoping to cover some sun damage and old acne marks,  Any advice?  Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Advice: Which concealer gives you the best results?

@FastDogWalker2  I like Dermablend... it is highly pigmented.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Anastasia has a good one as well.  Not as heavy as the Dermablend.

Honored Contributor

My preferred concealer is It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Undereye (in a black tube).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I have good luck with "IT" Bye Bye Redness.....Neutralizing Correcting Cream. In the red jar, unless she has changed the container.

I recently tried and like BE's Bareskin Serum Concealer...I sometimes use more than one concealer. I used a little Bareskin over the" IT" yesterday and it was a perfect concealer day...coverage and color wise.

I'm medium skintone, and wear Medium Golden, in BE's serum concealer...I also have sun damage and dark darkness under eye to cover.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor

I have 2.

Glamaflouge, found at Walmart.

YBF (HSN) yellow neutralizing cream.

I have those undereye allergy eyes and both of the above work great.  The IT Bye Bye is ok but doesn't give me great coverage.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Respected Contributor

I am using Hard Candy "GLAMOFLAGE" concealer. I really like it .There are lots of shades,it is super cheap(($6-7) ,and it is at Wal-Mart. It covers my dark circles, acne scars,and blends in my Sun damage and melasma pretty well.  I read lots of reviews online and it was worth a shot. It is in a tube (I store it  cap up to keep it blended in the tube and shake it before use)and a little pencil concealer comes with. Love it! I I use it over my minereral makeup for every day . If I'm getting fancy,I use Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I don't need a concealer as that is flawless and truly covers all sins. It just is hard to remove so I use Neutrogena wipes for that.

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of IT Bye Bye UnderEye as well. I alternate  with Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage duo compact. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics has a new foundation coming out soon (I hope!).  It's being advertised widely on tv sales presentations, but not yet to QVC apparently. They show that it even covers tattoos. Has an SPF, a moisturier and great coverage.  I don't want to buy from "those vendors" that try to lock you into a lot of additional things, but I am really anxious to try this product. It's called Bye Bye Foundation.  

Valued Contributor

Hi. I tend to switch things up with my concealer. I've been liing Benefit's Fake Up for my dry under eye area and for blemishes I've been using Josie Maran's stick concealer (primarily b/c it's so easy to use). I've also fallen in love with YSL's Touche Eclat this year. Yes, I've clearly been living under a rock for years but I had never tried it until about 6-8 months ago. Gives me the most natural look under my eyes and addresses darkness for me like no other product I've used in recent memory.