Trusted Contributor

Hi,  I smile each time I hear her pronounce, with her accent,  "whole"sale.

makes me imagine something entirely different

"Ho"sale Cat LOL

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 

I've said it before, Adrienne is a force of nature.  I know her voice drives some crazy, but, when I hear her, I hear my mother's Brooklyn accent (somewhat exaggerated) and it makes me happy.

She has been through every beauty trend several times.  And she keeps on going.

Have not seen her on HSN (but I don't really watch), so happy to know she's still around.

Love the way she starts out low and is screaming at the end of the presentation Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Funny, I find her voice and presentations rathr soothing.  Imho more vendors and hosts should be laid back and thorough as she.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Adrienne is quite iconic.... she just evolves with the times....love her!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adrienne's wholesale

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@skittles2 

I've said it before, Adrienne is a force of nature.  I know her voice drives some crazy, but, when I hear her, I hear my mother's Brooklyn accent (somewhat exaggerated) and it makes me happy.

She has been through every beauty trend several times.  And she keeps on going.

Have not seen her on HSN (but I don't really watch), so happy to know she's still around.

Love the way she starts out low and is screaming at the end of the presentation Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman  - I understand every single word Adrienne says because I talk just like her! I was born and raised in Brooklyn. The accent may have faded a bit but it never goes away and everyone I speak to during the course of my day has to know where I'm from. I'm good and proud of my accent! PS Anyone like some cawfee? Woman LOL

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

I haven't heard a Brooklyn accent since my mother died, and I miss it.

Many years after her death, I wrote to her best friend from Brooklyn.  She never lost her accent either.  Loved it!