Respected Contributor
I saw her earlier and I totally agree that there is such a thing as going too far with the cosmetic procedures. I got burned on this line once and that was enough for me. I would never consider any of her products.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She's starting to look like a cartoon version of herself.  She's long past the stage where nothing on her face moves.

You're kidding right? One of her most noticeable features is that her face is expressive.  Every millimeter of her visage moves with every emotion expressed.  There is absolutely nothing stiff about that face!  It's animated, fluid!

To look that good at 75 is to be truly blessed! (and cursed by envious detracters)

Super Contributor

calm down girls....she looks the same,  she is just wearing red lipstick which makes your lips stand out more.

Respected Contributor

She also draws outside the lines, which makes for a bigger lip.  It really shows up when she wears her Red Lipstick!  JMO of course.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I've seen hundreds of those "enhanced" faces and my summation is: it eventually looks terrible. There is a puffy, scarred, hardened look and a lack of flexibility in the face that simply is unattractive. 

Natural aging can be beautiful with good skin care. Yes, you'll droop and you'll have wrinkles. But there is a certain radiance to natural skin as well. Health is the best beautifier. 

Trusted Contributor

I just saw a youtube video of her and Linda Dano from the 1980's.  She was/is a very attractive lady.  I really like her - what you see is what you get and she is a savy business woman.  She brought argon oil and color correcting cosmetics to the forefront long before any of the new vendors.  That being said, she does need to dial it back some on the lip injections!

Honored Contributor

@SnowOwl wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

When I flipped over and saw Bobbie Ray and Adrienne together it was like a commercial for bad surgery.

Bobbie Ray has had so much work done she does not look natural anymore and those lips on Adrienne. She has said many times that she has not had any work done and that her products are all she uses and her lipsticks have plumping power.

IF her products are the reason she looks like that I don't want them.

I never heard her deny that she's had work done. Unless she began recently?

Back in the late 80s or early 90s, she said she would have any and everything done if it didn't hurt too much. The video is on youtube, the title is; "ATTITUDES: (Dano & Kelly) Adrien Arpel & Phyllis Hyman Pt. 1" and they talk about it at around 6:20.

I have heard her say many times, and not just recently, that she's had nothing done. She claimed her Vitamin C is why her eyes are so lifted and tight.  I have heard her say she uses her lip products that have plumping properties and that's why her lips are so plump.

I don't know if she still sells her nail product but she used to bang her obviously fake, acrylic nails on the table and claim her nail product made her nails super strong. 

Honored Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

calm down girls....she looks the same,  she is just wearing red lipstick which makes your lips stand out more.

When I saw her, her lipstick appeared hot pink, not red.

And her lips are so injected and overdone, it has affected her speech.   

Honored Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

She looks nothing like she once did. She went overboard with the injections and fillers and those lips? Even Angelina Jolie doesn't have lips that full. She needs to see her opthamologist and get her vision checked a lot more than any more injections. Only then will she understand what most of us are seeing.

Respected Contributor

I saw  hot pink, Sunday afternoon on her lips and with the bangs in her eyes had to change channels.  I find her colors too dark and orange for my med. neutral skin and have not purchased from her in years.