Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I don't think she's done anything to her lips. She's always had a very wide mouth and she has enhanced it with lipstick and liner-you can do this because I have. The color on her was kind of startling I thought. I saw many brown spots on her chest-just shows, if there were something to rid us of these she would have found it.

In between watching Jesse Stone, I turned to the show that's on now. I don't know if she's had work done to her lips or not but I agree with @Judaline about the color. I was recently watching Empire with a male friend and he said that Taraji Henson aka Cookie had really aged recently. I knew what he meant; she was wearing a red lipstick and it made her look hard. The next scene she was wearing a more neutral color and she looked better. Adrienne is not doing herself any favors with her current look. I hope she sees some footage of herself and makes the appropriate adjustments.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Her "work" still mesmerizes me regardless of how many times I see her on TV.  What annoys me more than anything is her screaming while peddling her wares.  Take a breath, Adrienne.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I havent seen her in forever.  So yes she has had surgery, injections etc.  Personally I think the both of them have gone too far with it.  But whatever makes one happy is what it is about.  I don't judge that.  

What bugs me is false advertising.

What i don't like about alot of these lines promising to make all wrinkles lines go away, is just a lie.  Hsn, is always muting out portians of what people are saying because of leagal reasons  When she did her beautiful 70 years old model who did look wonderful after Adrians sloppy applicatin. I thought she looked beaautiful. But her lines still looked the same as before all those products.    Products and wrinkle filler can't  fill deep creases as they say on TV {fillers, surgery does} She keep saying, I mean yelling, all you lines will be gone..

Not, I am not saying she doesn't have some good products but its all about marketing and telling women what they think they want to hear.  And I wish she would stop yelling!!!

She has been yelling for years on HSN  I can't even watch her

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything different with her lips; they've been large and full for... years? The lipstick is a great bold color and she wears it well (think of the presentation with the hot pink leather jacket.... which I LOVE).

She has style, she's old school and I respect the **** out of her.

For what it's worth: she's in the beauty industry and honestly, when you're this field (or clothing/jewelry design), you can be as bold, loud, dramatic as you want because it works. Plus, why not? SHe has confidence and it shows. Go Adrienne!!

Respected Contributor

I am in awe of the stamina of some of the older vendors who clearly don't need to keep working. Joan Rivers was one, so is Adrienne. 

Respected Contributor

Having issues posting from my iPad. The thing I wanted to add, by contrast, watched Serena Williams recently and she looked like she could barely stay awake during her final shows. Really?  A world class athlete and Adrienne still has pep and energy. Lol. Just strikes me as comical. 

I really don't know how they do it. Hats off!

Honored Contributor

Old-school/schmold school, I simply think that Adrienne would look much better with a toned-down look, to put it mildly. To be blunt, I think she looks ridiculous.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I think it is almost an addiction.  One fix and then another.  I cannot image doing it but just to be safe I don't think I would ever GET STARTED.  

I agree.  I think it is an illness and I think it is sad.  Surely one can look in the mirror and see how distorted their faces have become.  Arpel is or will be 75 years old and she looks terrible.   Does she honestly think customers believe her skin care products did that to her face? 

Respected Contributor

I've never been attracted to her. I think it's time she passes the line down to a daughter or relative.

Trusted Contributor
I don't think she looks as bad as others have been saying on here. I agree her lipstick was to bold but she still looks good to me. I love her line and it makes me happy to use it. I do not think I will look like her if I use them, I will have my own results.