Respected Contributor

Re: Adrienne On HSN at 2 AM 😮

I also was surprised to see her on at that time , HSN isn't as kind to their hosts either , i see some that are also on later , that used to be on earlier evening hours. You notice Josie only does prime hours now on QVC. I notice that Beauty Bio Jaime does most all of her own shows , i realize she is a newer vendor but she has been on HSN for a while.

Frequent Contributor

I’ve noticed that too,older hosts on during the overnights.At first I thought they were prerecorded,but they’re not.wonder what’s up with that,also so many new hosts at both hsn and qvc 

Respected Contributor

I like the fact that Adrienne actually makes up ladies with clean faces.  The sale priced items are quite tempting.

Occasional Contributor

@staceyluvsyou:  Gradually?...  Looks like immediately!  Look out for her on Evine maybe.

Occasional Contributor

@wig4usc:  OMG! LOL!  I remember her relating a story as to how her husband was watching one day and told her to stop being so rough with the models.  She said, he said, "You're knockin 'em off the chair!"  I screamed, 'cause everyone notices it....  smh...  Poor models. 

Honored Contributor

Well that's huge leap....from 2am....to they are phasing her out.  Don't forget 2am is 11pm on the West Coast.  Not late at all.