Honored Contributor

Adrian from Signiture Club A

When she is gone, there will not be any more like her! She is the last true salesman for cosmetics.....The Art Of The Deal for real.  I really enjoy her!🙂❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: Adrian from Signiture Club A

Didn't she offer Argon Oil long before JM?

Honored Contributor

Yes, but her Argan Oil has a lot of fillers in it. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

When she is gone, there will not be any more like her! She is the last true salesman for cosmetics.....The Art Of The Deal for real.  I really enjoy her!🙂❤️

@SeaMaiden  Adrienne doesn't get the respect/credit she deserves. You don't survive in the beauty business for decades if you aren't the real thing. Like you I enjoy her also and usually learn something if I watch one of her shows.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Didn't she offer Argon Oil long before JM?

she did, but it was not 100% argan, it was very little argan in little capsules.  i used to buy.  Josie's products are better.  I do think Adrianne makes good affordable products.  is she leaving?

Esteemed Contributor

She reminds me of Kathy Levin.  A more formal way of dressing.

Trusted Contributor

Her name is Adrienne Newman and HSN owns Signature Club A cosmetic line.  There is a website for Adrien Arpel cosmetics, but it's no longer owned by her.

Respected Contributor

I know her products aren't made with the best ingredients but I love those Meltdowns. They remove my makeup beautifully and leaves my dry skin feeling hydrated. Those scents are so yummy. Years ago she had the Swiss Chocolate scentn and she has brought it back. I know that this should not weigh in on the quality but it just makes cleansing such a pleasant experience. 

Trusted Contributor

I was watching her this morning and had questions about her technique of applying makeup. I saw, heard, read (?) that when applying makeup, you were supposed to delicately push your skin up and noticed she was pushing the model's skin down. She knows makeup better than most so I must have been dreaming about that. Learn something every day...

Honored Contributor

Perhaps her daughter, Lauren, would take over if Adrien (real spelling) retires

♥Surface of the Sun♥