Respected Contributor

Re: Adrian from Signiture Club A

This is an example of what I'm talking about. Skip to minute 48:00 or so and watch her application. It's awful. The model looks greasy and the foundation looks streaky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqzYzQ3jTM0

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I must be the odd one out because I think her makeup application on the models is always terrible. It looks too heavy and cakey. It seems like it's like this all the time. I don't know if it's due to my TV or the studio lighting or what but I always think they look worse after she applies their makeup. It always looks streaky and uneven.

@JJsMom, we're an odd couple. :-) Plus, I just can't watch her.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Love Adrienne, she can do no wrong for me.  She is an old school salesman who worked hard all her life, and still does even at an age when presumably she could rest on her laurels and enjoy the fruits of her labors.  

Honored Contributor

I always liked Adrian too and did use her vanilla meltdown, vit c capsules and her makeup at one time. It's just that there are so many skin care lines to choose from who offer such high quality products that Adrian got lost in the dust.

New Contributor

she has had a face lift