Honored Contributor

Add this to your foundation to make it last.....

Has anyone heard of this product by Catrice that you add to your foundation to make it last?  It doesn't change the color or coverage of your foundation and is suppose to be good for special events, summer, etc.  It's 5.99 (sale) at Ulta right now.  It sounds interesting. 

Catrice Prime And Fine Make Up Transformer Drops Waterproof

image.png

Details-
Make it waterproof! The Catrice Prime And Fine Make Up Transformer Drops instantly turn any liquid foundation into a waterproof formula! Simply add 1-3 drops into your favorite foundation and blend well. Perfect for summer, vacation, weddings, and other special events.

Ingredients-
Aqua (Water), Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance).
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Add this to your foundation to make it last.....

Thataalya just did a review on youtube. You might want to check it out

Honored Contributor

I never heard of it but I like what I hear.  I'm makeup girl but that can be a problem in the summer when I'm outside for any length of time.  The makeup slides off my face.  I am going this product out.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

Thataalya just did a review on youtube. You might want to check it out

Hi @ccassaday.  That's exactly where I found out about it!  I love her videos.  She's very informative.  I was just curious to see if any of the ladies on this forum have tried it out.  I'm going to try it out.  Sounds like a great product for the summer.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I never heard of it but I like what I hear.  I'm makeup girl but that can be a problem in the summer when I'm outside for any length of time.  The makeup slides off my face.  I am going this product out.  Thanks for posting.

Please let us know how it works for you @chrystaltree!