Super Contributor

Re: Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

On 10/15/2014 DualCoasts said:
On 10/14/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Again, how long did it take you to see results and where did you seen them. Thank you.

Ribbons: I didn't answer your Q because I don't remember how long it first took to see results. I also took a 30+ day break from all of my beauty regimen as I was in the hospital for nearly that long this summer from a hiking fall. Not exactly voluntary and my skin sure suffered for the neglect. Other priorities prevailed and I'm recovering slightly ahead of schedule now.

I use AG Serum on my upper lip and creases on both sides of my lower lip, sometimes referred to as marionette lines. It made a noticeable improvement. I don't use fillers or injectables so this is my go-to for that issue.

I'm wondering what dept store you got that sample that you've been using for a month yet find it to be a runny consistency and aren't seeing any results ? I'm wondering if there was a bad production run since we're finding it in different regions of the country -- yet Perricone hdqts' CS says that the formula has not changed! And they're running a BOGO. Just hoping for the best once our shipments arrive. Lets match notes again when we get them!

Ulta was the sample........

Contributor

The Deep Crease Serum is about the same consistency as the Neuropeptide Facial Cream - which I WISH came in a pump bottle.

Super Contributor

SNAKE OIL, SNAKE OIL, SNAKE OIL !!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/21/2014 Remee said:

SNAKE OIL, SNAKE OIL, SNAKE OIL !!!!

Thanks for your 'helpful' (?) input...the next time someone tells me how fantastic my skin looks, that I look years younger than my age..and asks me to tell them what I use...I will tell them snake oil.

Taking good care of your skin using your choice of products is indeed helpful in turning the clock back. I didn't when I was younger. I do now and it shows.

I'm so sorry you don't like this product line. However, there are many of us who do and appreciate sharing useful info with each other.

Occasional Contributor

I have just purchased this and I have not even opened the box. I hope it is a good cream.

Regular Contributor

I just returned from a week long trip and haven't yet collected our mail but I will most definitely use the return option PerriconeMD said they'd send. There is no doubt that the product has deteriorated. The only question is the cause, since Perricone CS reports (twice to me via phone) that the formula has not been changed.

The consistency of three bottles* is far more thin than the many I've successfully used in the past. It's so runny it almost needs a cotton ball to apply as if it were a tonic or toner. Shaking the bottle does not mix it up nor improve the density. If you pull product up using the pump stem from the very bottom of the bottle it's still runny. That is not the Deep Crease Serum's normal consistency.

This is (was) one of my very favorite Perricone products but I won't buy it again until I'm sure the problem has been solved. Remember that the normal consistency of Deep Crease is a creamy serum. Not as heavy or dense as a cream, yet not runny. It will not run off your finger tip!!

I suggest phone calls and returns until they start acknowledging the problem and taking better care of the affected customers. If they send a good replacement, that's fine. Will give them one more chance. I don't want more bad product however. It's been very inconvenient. I want a refund if they don't deliver a fresh untainted product. Speaking of delivery....

The other "issue" I have right now is the 11 day free shipping when ordering direct. (Ship date was a Tuesday). YMMV -- but I won't do that again. Personally, I don't want to wait 11 days for almost anything. I recently received a pair of running shoes (!) from Zappos - free shipping - and pkg arrived in 2 days! C'mon Perricone -- you can do much better.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

*One purchased from a beauty boutique I trust and the other two from Perricone directly.

Super Contributor

Why not just get fillers! The newer ones last almost 2 years. Does this $$$$$ Perricone stuff really work? Somehow, unless you're in your 20's, I doubt it. I'm 72 and have "done it all" and have thrown myself on the mercy of nature. There is so much more available at your local derm's/plastic surgeon's office, that, in the long run, gives you what you want for a lot less money. Sorry if I sound like a downer, but I read these threads and have to wonder why anyone would spend so much $$$ on stuff that doesn't work. It's so much better to buy good sunscreen than all of this other stuff. Just my opinion.

Regular Contributor

I've now tested 5 bottles total and all 5 (4 from PerriconeMDdotcom) are the runny consistency. Wish I had stockpiled the old formula....

Regular Contributor

On 10/29/2014 little miss sunshine said:

Why not just get fillers! The newer ones last almost 2 years. Does this $$$$$ Perricone stuff really work? Somehow, unless you're in your 20's, I doubt it. I'm 72 and have "done it all" and have thrown myself on the mercy of nature. There is so much more available at your local derm's/plastic surgeon's office, that, in the long run, gives you what you want for a lot less money. Sorry if I sound like a downer, but I read these threads and have to wonder why anyone would spend so much $$$ on stuff that doesn't work. It's so much better to buy good sunscreen than all of this other stuff. Just my opinion.

I can't speak for others little miss sunshine, but I'm choosing not to use neurotoxins (neuro-nerve—toxin—poison) that paralyze muscles to smooth out wrinkles and expression lines - See more at: http://www.dailyperricone.com/2009/10/botox-notox/#sthash.yDAWeZrT.dpuf

I'm open to reconsidering, but it's not likely anytime soon.

Trusted Contributor

It seems like mine is runny also........