Super Contributor

Re: Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

Again, how long did it take you to see results and where did you seen them. Thank you.

Regular Contributor

On 10/14/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Again, how long did it take you to see results and where did you seen them. Thank you.

Ribbons: I didn't answer your Q because I don't remember how long it first took to see results. I also took a 30+ day break from all of my beauty regimen as I was in the hospital for nearly that long this summer from a hiking fall. Not exactly voluntary and my skin sure suffered for the neglect. Other priorities prevailed and I'm recovering slightly ahead of schedule now.

I use AG Serum on my upper lip and creases on both sides of my lower lip, sometimes referred to as marionette lines. It made a noticeable improvement. I don't use fillers or injectables so this is my go-to for that issue.

I'm wondering what dept store you got that sample that you've been using for a month yet find it to be a runny consistency and aren't seeing any results ? I'm wondering if there was a bad production run since we're finding it in different regions of the country -- yet Perricone hdqts' CS says that the formula has not changed! And they're running a BOGO. Just hoping for the best once our shipments arrive. Lets match notes again when we get them!

Regular Contributor

My BOGO order arrived today. It's the same watery consistency I found in a store purchase and that I called Perricone's main CS number about. They had said the formula has not been changed so I bought it directly from PerriconeMD this time. I won't speculate what's happened with this product, but it's not the same. I suspect its why they're offering a BOGO right now. They know something is not right. It's so watery it comes out like a toner rather than a serum. {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

Hi Ladies -

I just received the Perricone Acyl-glutathione deep crease serum and it does seem watery - I shook it well and it thickened up some, but am wondering if I should contact the company about returning.

Or maybe I should try it for awhile and see...I don't want to waste $155, can anyone shed some light on this???

Regular Contributor

I called PerriconeMD again and was told again that the formula hasn't changed. They're sending me a return label and eventually a replacement. Since that doesn't necessarily solve the problem nor address the issue, they gave me a CS manager's voice mail (someone in CT) and I left a detailed message asking them to address the broader issue. I suggested they use FB or their customer email database to let us know what's going on. I'm quite sure they won't but it was worth asking.

I'm not ready to give up on this brand, but I'm getting frustrated enough that I'm open to finding a new one that works as well with more attention to quality and customer service. Unfortunately, I'm not sure a better brand exists at or beneath this print point range. This brand is going downhill ever since they started broadening their retail network. After 3 problem bottles from both a retailer (a high end beauty boutique) and PerriconeMD directly, I'm ready to speculate about the problem/issue now: I suspect the production runs are now too large (and the distribution channels too big) to maintain fresh quality for some of the Perricone ingredients. Bummer!

Super Contributor

for years i spent on creams and if totaled it would allow for my third lift.

My first was most effective but frightning the second I flew thru I do still use good skin care so my skin is always prepared

Super Contributor

On 10/16/2014 DualCoasts said:

My BOGO order arrived today. It's the same watery consistency I found in a store purchase and that I called Perricone's main CS number about. They had said the formula has not been changed so I bought it directly from PerriconeMD this time. I won't speculate what's happened with this product, but it's not the same. I suspect its why they're offering a BOGO right now. They know something is not right. It's so watery it comes out like a toner rather than a serum. {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Thank you for the two posts and I agree it is a watery consistency and I don't like when someone says something has not changed and we know it has..........so I still think that may be why we BOGO free..........I have finally noticed looking at the front of my face my lines are less but when I turn the side and look at my profile I see the mironette lines around my mouth. UGH it has just sagged......but in front of the mirror my lines are less.......so that is helpful because I could see lines when I looked at myself in the mirror. I really believe Perricone has done better than retin A and I like what I am using. I hope you see good results also. Maybe we all should call them again. I tell you Perricone will not give a sample of anything.

Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 DualCoasts said:

I called PerriconeMD again and was told again that the formula hasn't changed. They're sending me a return label and eventually a replacement. Since that doesn't necessarily solve the problem nor address the issue, they gave me a CS manager's voice mail (someone in CT) and I left a detailed message asking them to address the broader issue. I suggested they use FB or their customer email database to let us know what's going on. I'm quite sure they won't but it was worth asking.

I'm not ready to give up on this brand, but I'm getting frustrated enough that I'm open to finding a new one that works as well with more attention to quality and customer service. Unfortunately, I'm not sure a better brand exists at or beneath this print point range. This brand is going downhill ever since they started broadening their retail network. After 3 problem bottles from both a retailer (a high end beauty boutique) and PerriconeMD directly, I'm ready to speculate about the problem/issue now: I suspect the production runs are now too large (and the distribution channels too big) to maintain fresh quality for some of the Perricone ingredients. Bummer!

I sure hate to read this and I guess I will send my back also with a replacement. Shame on them but I think his products are great but they need to come to the truth. I don't like being lied to.

Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 ckr1147 said:

Hi Ladies -

I just received the Perricone Acyl-glutathione deep crease serum and it does seem watery - I shook it well and it thickened up some, but am wondering if I should contact the company about returning.

Or maybe I should try it for awhile and see...I don't want to waste $155, can anyone shed some light on this???

I think we should all call the Corporate Perricone.

Contributor

I ordered the BOGO, of the Acyl-Gluathione Serum, from Perricone's website and received it only a few days ago. I have never used it before now, but mine is very nice and creamy in consistency.

I have noticed the last few tubes of my Neuropeptide Cream (that came with a TSV that just ran out recently) has been more liquid, in form, than it used to be. I just shake it up and use it and have not noticed that it's not performing as it it always has. In fact, it seems to go further being more liquid. I have use the Neuropeptide Cream only on my neck, though.

I hope Perricone listens and addresses his customer's concerns, but so far, my products have been performing as I expect them, too.