Super Contributor

Re: Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

I have been using some samples but I think it is helping and I put it on my 11 marks and forehead and then also around my mouth and then under my eyes.........I also use that today's special value with neuropeptide cream and firming moisture...........why would that not work as good? But buy one get one free is a great deal. I wish we could buy one at half price.......maybe they are going to discontinue it? I would like that but it will put me behind in food.

Super Contributor

So we get two for $155............?

Regular Contributor

I'm a fan of AG Deep Crease serum and have been using daily since its launch.

Recently I've had issues with a purchase from a local retailer (small beauty boutique in California, not a big dept store). Two bottles (both returned this week) were a diluted consistency. Very different from the usual creamy consistency I know is normal. When I returned the second bottle, the clerk said that Perricone had reformulated the product.

So naturally I called Perricone CS in NY. They said NO - (thank goodness!) - AG Deep Crease Serum formula has not been changed.

I was happy to learn of the BOGO and ordered today. Silver lining in the cloud!

But if you notice any changes in the consistency, its not a formula change! My guess is that some products can sit in a hot warehouse or on the shelf too long. I wish it had an expiration date on it, but as others have mentioned, it doesn't.

Super Contributor

Thank you for letting me know and I know the order will come from Florida of Perricone so I hope they are not runny........my sample from a dept store is not rich in creamy texture it is a bit runny.

Super Contributor

I asked if they were having the sale because they were changing formula and she said no.......nothing wrong with the product.....no changes..........that is good........I need all the help I can get.

Super Contributor

I believe we are supposed to put the deep crease cream on before the neuropeptitde.

Regular Contributor

On 10/7/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Thank you for letting me know and I know the order will come from Florida of Perricone so I hope they are not runny........my sample from a dept store is not rich in creamy texture it is a bit runny.

Hi Ribbons~

It should be a lightweight yet creamy (opaque) serum. It should not look watery (transparent) and should not run fast off your finger when you pump a drop. I use this every day and it has been one of my very favorite skincare products. First time I've been out in a long time. Hope we both get original quality shipments soon!

Super Contributor

I purchased the BOGO of the Acyl-glutathione deep crease serum and got both for $155........I am going to try this but I have been using a sample for a month maybe and I really don't notice a difference.....it is runny I think it is not a rich cream but they sent me Photo Plasma 0.5 fluid ounce.......I would like to have tried the no foundation foundation........and I would like to try the perricone blush..........I went into Ulta but they don't have one for sample.

I also ordered the Pore treatment liquid that you shake up.......I need my pores to be smaller and I read great reviews. They sent me Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer and I don't know when to apply this? Does anyone use the Face Finishing Moisturizer? Thank you.

Super Contributor

For those that use Acyl Glutathione Deep Crease Serum if you applied twice daily when did you notice results? Thank you. Blessings to you all this week.

Regular Contributor

On 10/7/2014 DualCoasts said:

I'm a fan of AG Deep Crease serum and have been using daily since its launch.

Recently I've had issues with a purchase from a local retailer (small beauty boutique in California, not a big dept store). Two bottles (both returned this week) were a diluted consistency. Very different from the usual creamy consistency I know is normal. When I returned the second bottle, the clerk said that Perricone had reformulated the product.

So naturally I called Perricone CS in NY. They said NO - (thank goodness!) - AG Deep Crease Serum formula has not been changed.

I was happy to learn of the BOGO and ordered today. Silver lining in the cloud!

But if you notice any changes in the consistency, its not a formula change! My guess is that some products can sit in a hot warehouse or on the shelf too long. I wish it had an expiration date on it, but as others have mentioned, it doesn't.

FYI, I used the free shipping option from Perricone direct. According to the UPS tracking info, I still have two more days before delivery. This means their free shipping option takes 11 days from date of order. I won't use the free shipping option again. The free gift is never an item that I use -- and Nordstrom's free shipping doesn't take this long!!!