Regular Contributor

Re: Acyl-Glutathione Deep Crease Serum

I think it's only fair that I circle back to this thread and provide an update on the complaints about a runny consistency......

I'm not sure we'll ever know what happened to some batches we found were not the usual consistency. I suspect some shipping and/or storage issues might have been involved.

I missed this product a lot, and last month tried a sample at Nordstrom that was fine and I bought one there. Opened immediately in front of the clerk after buying and it was absolutely fine!! I want to also note that Perricone sent me a replacement bottle (no charge for that one) months ago which I didn't open until recently (because I'd started using something else) and it is also fine. (This product lasts longer than a few months but I opened the bottle Perricone had mailed accidentally when packing, and took it on a trip).

I love this product and am glad to have it back in my daily routine. I have lip and marionette lines that this product helps more than anything else I have tried. I use the AG face cream elsewhere on the whole face and just spot treat with the Deep Crease.

Sometimes I think my expectations of Perricone are too high. "Stuff" happens and in this case, some patience and a second chance were warranted. #stillloveperricone

Honored Contributor

My crease serum is thick, white lotion that is the consistency of Jergens hand lotion,

Mine is a few months old. When I first got it I use it everyday on a line over the bridge of my nose (between the eyes) and a couple forehead lines. I saw NO improvement after using it nightly for a few weeks. It put it away meaning to give it to my daughter. Last week I found it and tried it once again. and it is really smoothing the lines I targeted previously. Can't believe it. The line on my forehead has almost disappeared. The line across the nose is deep. The only real deep line I have. It has smoothed it out 50%. It lasts forever. More is not better. A tiny dab right in to the line is all you need!

ETA

Although I love my HG of Perricone products, some are not for me. Or it is not worth the time, trouble and money. This is one product I would propably not purchase again.

Trusted Contributor

You might want to read the overall brand review and specifics on Beautypedia before plunking down so much money.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/perricone-md-cosmeceuticals?sort=...

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 pas4116 said:

You might want to read the overall brand review and specifics on Beautypedia before plunking down so much money.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/perricone-md-cosmeceuticals?sort=...

The beautypedia angle is always brought up. If I of cared or thought she was right I wouldn't be using it. She has her own agenda. She has info,but you have to think for yourself To each their own.