Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

Came across many Acure products at Marshalls yesterday. Always wanted to try this line and picked up the Day Brightening Cream, Cloud Cream and the eye cream for $7.99 each. Hope I love them as always like a good bargain!

@Theresa1121 

And that's why I avoid Marshalls -- way too many things to buy!

If you like Acure, keep an eye on their website.  It isn't unusual for them to have BOGO sales...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

Came across many Acure products at Marshalls yesterday. Always wanted to try this line and picked up the Day Brightening Cream, Cloud Cream and the eye cream for $7.99 each. Hope I love them as always like a good bargain!

@Theresa1121   Please be careful w/ bargain priced skincare at discount stores. At such low prices, it could be counterfeit, out of date, etc. 

could be

but I have . not had any issues with any makeup or beauty stuff bought there,  you need to check that they have not been opened and touched more than anything. 

but it's always good to be careful

I was just shopping at Marshalls when I saw a young girl open up a lipstick and try it on...👀. Guess she didn’t like it because she put it back....

That was it for me!  I never buy anything that is not sealed at discount stores.  Actually I don’t buy cosmetics at discount stores anyway....

It doesn't just happen in discount stores. I buy all of my toothpaste, deodorant ect, at Walmart, and I have seen people open up products smell them stick their finger in and put it back. They do it with make-up too! Everything should be sealed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebearI agree with you about people opening makeup boxes at TJ Maxx and Marshall's and rubbing it on their nasty hands.  Most people could easily search the color and brand on their phone to get an idea of an unfamiliar color (and I have seen a few customers do this). Of course the store staff and corporate officials in Massachusetts are aware of makeup being opened.  Unfortunately store staff are in the awkward position of not being able to say much to deter it.  Corporate chooses to not make changes and add some kind of seals which can only be removed at checkout. Instead they hope that the opened products will still sell, and the items which don't are marked out.  It's a loss, but right now most of their stores are turning so much profit they don't care.   

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Theresa1121   There are other sources online that are safe for Acure products at discounted prices:  iherb.com; vitacost.com and others.  I always shop at iherb.

@Katcat1what are your favorite Acure products? I will check those sites and thank you!