Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Morgen is back. Of all her products-and I use most of them-which one is especially for firming? That's what I'm in need of now, but my skin looks great.

@Judaline If you drop Morgen a message with your concerns on her instagram or thru her website she will respond. She usually responds within a day & is very detailed.

I would think it's the plasma pro 50+ line. This kit is on sale 

315-450 Active Argan Plasma Pro 50+ Skincare Trio w/ Cosmetic Bag. But do check with Morgen before you buy.

Yep, I did that first thing this morning. I've emailed her before and you're right, she'll usually answer right away-nothing yet. I heard her say she would answer some on air and that she loves her emails. I once asked her why so many products, that it was getting confusing and she said because nobody's skin's alike. We all have different needs. So she gives us choices. As for me, if I don't like a product in a line, I don't use that line. But I guess she knows best.

Thanks

I agree with the one line at a time. After using AA for 4 years I now use her Plasma 50 and Plant stem cell lines. I love both. I use these lines separately. I layer my skincare as Morgan says and it worked beautifully. The plant stem cell line id my fav. I use most product in that live. The stem cell overnight treatment is my very favorite. I can really see and change in my skin in the morning. It will take  a week of two but the lines are so much less around my mouth and eyes. Love it. 

Oh and of course the oil. It's the best and lightest, IMO. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Active Argan

[ Edited ]

Active Argan Supersize All Over Oil Drops For Face, Body & Hair 3.4 oz (Choice of Scent)

TTD for 2/22

$ 39.99

S&H: Free Shipping

Oil Drops Choices
  • Moroccan Orange Blossom - Sandalwood and daisy
  • Moroccan Night Opium - A sensual, hypnotic, exotic fragrance inspired by night blooming flowers, warm, earthy sandalwood, pure oriental vanilla and a whisper of fresh citris
  • Original - Essence of orange blossom, light floral
  • Pure - Botanical
Oil Drops Benefits
  • Formulated with the exclusive activated argan complex- a proprietary blend of organic argan oil, ozone and medical grade oxygen
  • The All Over Drops are formulated to nourish and beautifully hydrate the skin- face and body
  • Hydrates to help oil balance - can absorb readily onto the skin, trap water and moisture and actives on top of the epidermis
  • Helps strengthen the skin's own moisture barrier - Prevents water loss
  • Oxygenates the skin - Improves the appearance of color and overall complexion and tone
  • Antioxidant - Defends skin against free radicals
  • Quick absorption - Oils absorb fast for immediate visible plumping effect, improves the look of elasticity, optimizes the appearance of skin collagen
  • Can be used on face, body and hair
  • Glass bottle with dropper
  • Clinically tested on 30 volunteers:
  • 26% reduction in visible wrinkles and imperfections after 30 days of use
  • 148% increase in the appearance of collagen production in-vitro testing
  • 139% increase in the appearance of elastin production in-vitro testing
  • 33% increase in skin hydration after first application
  • 32% increase in skin hydration remained 24 hours after first application.
  • Activated Argan Delivered an increase in skin hydration 6 times better than simple Argan Oil alone over a 24-hour period
  • Made in Italy

Ingredients

Moroccan Night Opium, Original, Moroccan Orange Blossom: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ( *Specially - Ozonized Organic Argan Oil), Tocopherol (*Gmo-Free Vegetable Vitamin E ) , Ubiquinone, Fragrance

Pure: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (*Specially - Ozonized Organic Argan Oil), Tocopherol (*Gmo-Free Vegetable Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Beta-Carotene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenethyl A Lcohol, U B Iquinone, Ethylhexylglycerin, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

Morgen says the scents are from pure essential oils

ttd222.jpg

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Active Argan Supersize All Over Oil Drops For Face, Body & Hair 3.4 oz (Choice of Scent)

TTD for 2/22

$ 39.99

S&H: Free Shipping

Oil Drops Choices
  • Moroccan Orange Blossom - Sandalwood and daisy
  • Moroccan Night Opium - A sensual, hypnotic, exotic fragrance inspired by night blooming flowers, warm, earthy sandalwood, pure oriental vanilla and a whisper of fresh citris
  • Original - Essence of orange blossom, light floral
  • Pure - Botanical
Oil Drops Benefits
  • Formulated with the exclusive activated argan complex- a proprietary blend of organic argan oil, ozone and medical grade oxygen
  • The All Over Drops are formulated to nourish and beautifully hydrate the skin- face and body
  • Hydrates to help oil balance - can absorb readily onto the skin, trap water and moisture and actives on top of the epidermis
  • Helps strengthen the skin's own moisture barrier - Prevents water loss
  • Oxygenates the skin - Improves the appearance of color and overall complexion and tone
  • Antioxidant - Defends skin against free radicals
  • Quick absorption - Oils absorb fast for immediate visible plumping effect, improves the look of elasticity, optimizes the appearance of skin collagen
  • Can be used on face, body and hair
  • Glass bottle with dropper
  • Clinically tested on 30 volunteers:
  • 26% reduction in visible wrinkles and imperfections after 30 days of use
  • 148% increase in the appearance of collagen production in-vitro testing
  • 139% increase in the appearance of elastin production in-vitro testing
  • 33% increase in skin hydration after first application
  • 32% increase in skin hydration remained 24 hours after first application.
  • Activated Argan Delivered an increase in skin hydration 6 times better than simple Argan Oil alone over a 24-hour period
  • Made in Italy

Ingredients

Moroccan Night Opium, Original, Moroccan Orange Blossom: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ( *Specially - Ozonized Organic Argan Oil), Tocopherol (*Gmo-Free Vegetable Vitamin E ) , Ubiquinone, Fragrance

Pure: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (*Specially - Ozonized Organic Argan Oil), Tocopherol (*Gmo-Free Vegetable Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Beta-Carotene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenethyl A Lcohol, U B Iquinone, Ethylhexylglycerin, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

Morgen says the scents are from pure essential oils

ttd222.jpg

This is an excellent TS value! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
I'm going to try the TS Value. I love Josie Maran Reserve Argan Oil. I just want to try this because it is so much less money. If I don't like it as much as the Reserve, I'll just use it for my body.